looking for love

hatcity

What was the option for the horse shoe stamped panels? I have seen just the dog stamped and the dog with shoe....was it just an option or was it a premium package?

Dont forget the dog wearing the cowboy hat. Very cool indeed. It was a long time ago, but i think the Cruise-Liner my Dad had had the cowboy dog and horse shoe on the bunk curtain.

The Bulldog in the horsehoe was stamped on all the standard level interiors. and if I remember right,the back wall of the bunk had a set of spurs embossed in the vinyl. the next level up was diamond tucked,and the top of the line was diamondtucked with buttons,neither of these had Bulldogs on the door panels. Only the Valueliner and Superliners had a plain Bulldog on the door upholstery..

If anybody in here gets this bought,I have 3 parts cabs with good front sheet metal.

That truck needs more than love; it needs total reconstructive surgery. It did not get that way from just sitting. Some pig or pigs had to be driving it and neglecting it. How can someone drive a truck and allow it to become such a piece of trash? Where is their pride? Doesn't say much for the company or its drivers. I wonder what kind of a pigs pen, i mean house, they live in.

Well said. :clap:

Matt

That truck needs more than love; it needs total reconstructive surgery. It did not get that way from just sitting. Some pig or pigs had to be driving it and neglecting it. How can someone drive a truck and allow it to become such a piece of trash? Where is their pride? Doesn't say much for the company or its drivers. I wonder what kind of a pigs pen, i mean house, they live in.

I worked for a cement plant for a year and the guy that owned the plant also owned a paving company, close to 100 trucks (Mixers, tri axles and tractors) and leased a stone quarry. I have been in a number of their trucks and pieces of equipment during my stint there. It amazed me how some people can trash a truck. Some of the trucks were filled with garbage like you wouldn't believe. Other guys just didn't care. One mixer stands out in my mind where the driver just did not wash it. Easily had a quarter inch to half an inch in some places of cement build up. It's a shame how someone can give you a job, pay you, and you practically kick them in the nuts by dragging down the image of the company by making their trucks look like crap. Granted there were some drivers that took care of their trucks like they owned them, but a handful of them acted like they were trying to destroy it. Yes, this is truck is rough, but it's nothing compared to some of the stuff I saw with that company...

Being in the process of getting your CDL's is like sitting on death row...