got my own superliner

I will be pullin milk buggy around bellevile pa and unloading down to reading, Lansdale or York. or if I would ever get as lucky as my dad, I could unload 3 miles away from my house. We just started our own company in june of this year, had 2 nice kw w900l and in august I did this...... beforeIMG_0049_zpsab45b5f3.jpg

IMG_0083_zps8dc0e182.jpg

so now I got an o6 kw that I cant brag about and sucks fuel, so I got this mack to show off, and hopefully save some fuel.

THE MILKMAN DID IT.....

That's a good straight looking Superliner, just needs a polishing. You should be able to find a left side stack bracket at a bone yard in your area, you're in Mack Country. I got rid of my stock ones and dabbed up my own back behind the cab with 6" stacks on my Superliner just to give it a different look and also to get them out of my way. Mack can get you any of the gauges you need for your truck and actually they are priced pretty reasonable. I added a Manifold Pressure gauge and a Suspension Load Gauge on mine I'd like to put a fuel pressure trans and reared temp gauges but I don't have much space left in my dash panels. Too bad about your KW it was a nice lookin ride, I drive an 09 like it where I work and wish something would happen to it at times it is a big pile of crap! Someone got rid of it for a lot of reasons. You should like your Superliner it's much simpler an just an all around better truck. Best of luck with it.

yes, there was an angel cuz my girlfriend was with me too, fell asleep, woke up after it was too late, got a first seat to it all, got trapped, had to be cut out, got took to the emergency room cuz they thought my leg was broke or gonna be f***ed up cuz of no blood flow for an hour and less than 15 hours I was in a spare truck and trailer and pickin up my other load of milk. luckily we did not loose any milk, no need to cry haha, but I invested so much money time and life in that truck, but it wont stop me. my gf says im nuts, but milkman is a lifestyle not a job ha.

anyhow... was thinkin 2 6" straits on it, maybe a small resister under tha cab, painting the frame and rears and a visor, more gauges, another drivers seat (bostrom wide ride low pro) and a good cleanin and polishin. post more pics as im workin. im also lookin for a milk trailer to buy if anyone else is familiar with this business, 7500 gal or bigger. thanks

THE MILKMAN DID IT.....

If you do a Wide Ride seat you'll have to remove the left armrest to get it lined up with the steering wheel. I bought a bostrom T910 lo ride mid back in gray cloth and it fits with the armrest, oh and its only $600

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Nice rides both sucks about the Kw and glad you arrived alive. Had to be hard sitting there looking at the ground waiting to be Cut out. does she ride with you anymore after that. When we took our little adventure which kept us wheels down she now gets jumpy everytime the truck zips if I hit the fog line or something. Oh well she'll get over it

well, I put a wide ride 2 low pro seat in, the only problem I found is if I put the right armrest down it hits the shifter for low and 4th, and when I put my shifter extention on it almost hits the back window, I think im gonna bend it some....

and yes she still goes with, was with me about a week after the wreck, said she probably would never sleep in the truck again tho,,, and was sleepin before we got halfways loaded.

THE MILKMAN DID IT.....

will do. just took it out for a run today pickin up dads load to make sure everything works good before I spend too much on it. grossed 103,000 and it didn't do too bad, besides when dad was drivin he missed a gear on the big hill and we ended up in first and had to work it back up hahahah, rookies. the only 2 complaints I have with the truck is the shifter leanin back, and the dynatard is not like the big kitty cat I was used to, pulls good but don't hold back very well. and at 55 it occasionally has a pretty bad shake if youre on the throttle, back outta it and it stops... any ideas on that?

THE MILKMAN DID IT.....

Bad shake at 55 on the throttle, check your u joints and carrier bearing.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

just checked the u joints and the une behinh the carrier bearing had some slop, but the carrier bearing seemed fine. also, is there stops in the steering box? it don't turn very short to the left, and the stop on the axle aint against, and nothing else appears to be hitting. is there a way to adjust it?

THE MILKMAN DID IT.....

yes, there was an angel cuz my girlfriend was with me too, fell asleep, woke up after it was too late, got a first seat to it all, got trapped, had to be cut out, got took to the emergency room cuz they thought my leg was broke or gonna be f***ed up cuz of no blood flow for an hour and less than 15 hours I was in a spare truck and trailer and pickin up my other load of milk. luckily we did not loose any milk, no need to cry haha, but I invested so much money time and life in that truck, but it wont stop me. my gf says im nuts, but milkman is a lifestyle not a job ha.

anyhow... was thinkin 2 6" straits on it, maybe a small resister under tha cab, painting the frame and rears and a visor, more gauges, another drivers seat (bostrom wide ride low pro) and a good cleanin and polishin. post more pics as im workin. im also lookin for a milk trailer to buy if anyone else is familiar with this business, 7500 gal or bigger. thanks

My company leases, buys,sells and repairs sanitary trailers. Right now we dont have anything that big... I would check with DBL, they seem to have or know where to find em.

That looked like a wild ride- glad youre OK. Has youre gf taken another ride with you yet?

I have picked milk up here in upstate sence I was 18, and rode with guys doing it before that... Farm pick up is a diffrent animial, it must be done- no excuses. I really wonder with the work etithic (or lack of) today, whats going to happen when all the current drivers are replaced with the newer drivers... oh well sorry for the rant.