got my own superliner

we were thinkin about goin to dbl, dad went there to get "the big hose" in his trailer. prolly wont be till spring when we get another trailer unless the price is right.

and yes she has, she still likes goin with, and I couldn't have said it better, farm pickup is like no other job. don't really matter how long you been drivin, you aint really drove truck till you haul milk, im only 21 so I aint sayin I know it all, but earlier this week we got a lil snow, and one of our part time guys who drove over the road all his life, and is everyone says is a good driver, and is now 50 called me askin for advice on how to get out of the one farm in the snow, and I ended up havin to show him how to put chains on. and we had so many guys not last a week workin part time cuz they couldn't handle it. i like to run hard, but i sure as hell aint gonna push myself as far as last time.that was prolly the most stupid thing i ever did. but like you said sivart llc, it needs done no matter what.

THE MILKMAN DID IT.....

• 1 month later...