1967 C-95 Diesel

chuckbates

That is great. Nice to bring one home and it looks fantastic. What does it need? I'd make sure it starts, drives and the all important stops. There is a ton of good guys and great information on here so you are in the right place. Take more pictures and keep us posted.

Greg

Welcome to the zoo.

Great truck, and even though you know the history write to the Mack Museum with the chassis number to get delivery pictures and owner's manual, etc. for the price of a small donation.

Did you know that the C model was designed and produced by Ahrens-Fox before Mack bought out the line as part of the Beck company purchase. It was the only fire truck Mack ever built that was not based on a regular production truck.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey don't be afraid to write some of those stories down and post them in here. That is great stuff and I know I'd love to read some stories about the truck and what was done around it. That's just as good as pictures! You should keep copies with the book from Mack once you get it. Don't forget to send off to the museum if you haven't already.

Welcome and share the experience.

Thanks

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

Nice "C" model. Years ago I drove a Mack "C" model aerial ladder; it was a great truck, had a few "big ones" with it. Was that '73 "R" model the one that Brighton donated to Bon Weir, TX

to replace its pumper that was destroyed during Hurricane Rita in 2005?

bulldogboy

• Like 1