Obamacare...

RowdyRebel

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/20/administration-responding-to-pressure-for-answers-on-messy-obamacare-site/

Obama administration officials and other Democrats appeared to respond Sunday to increasing pressure for a full, public explanation from the Health and Human Services Department about the problem-plagued federal health care website.

The agency on Sunday posted a blog on its site with some preliminary statistics and an assurance to Americans that officials are working around and clock and committed to doing better.

----snip----

The 918-word blog acknowledges the glitches have been frustrating for Americans and states roughly 500,000 applications for coverage have been submitted. It also states that healthcare.gov has had roughly 19 million unique visits, which confirms that the American people are looking for quality, affordable health coverage, and want to find it online.

US population = roughly 316,915,890 people.

Obamacare website has 19,000,000 unique visitors...so about 6% of the population has visited the site...and of those people, a whopping 500,000 applications have been received. In other words, 2.6% of the 6% of the population who have viewed the website has actually applied for coverage. 1/10 of 1% of the population has applied...and THAT allegedly "confirms" that Americans want this crap? And how many of those applications were duplicates? Heard about that on the news the other day, too...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/19/health/obamacare-enrollment-launch-overview/index.html?c=&page=2

An insurance industry source told CNNMoney's Tami Luhby that insurers are receiving faulty information about new customers, including duplicate forms, and missing and garbled information.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

In 2008 Obama talked of how he wanted to create a single payer health care system for the U.S.A. like Europe has, but that Americans would never easily accept it. Well on saturday's speech Mr Obama mentioned that if the ACA system has to many bugs to work out he (with the senates help) will switch it to the Single Payer System under HHS control and most of the private sector health system. Seems there was a small two line rider with all the rest of the pork in the latest budget delay legislation that will allow this. Seems to me like ACA was designed to fail in 18 to 24 months of implamentation, so he can get his original European Style plan in, so the Feds have full control of your health and well being... I will abide by the ACA law by paying my $95.00 "fine". Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Obummer gets world class healthcare for free for life, and his salary and secret service protection,etc.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Obama has nothing to worry about as long as he's got VP Biden ready to finish out his term. NOBODY wants to see THAT idiot as POTUS. It's his insurance policy. Heck, for his first 2 years he had the added insurance of Pelosi as the next-in-line behind Biden. Now it's Boehner...which is almost as bad. Bottom line, nobody on EITHER side wants to see anything bad happen to this president because those who are in line to fill his shoes are bumbling idiots who wouldn't be any better. Besides, talking about harm coming to political leaders is a great way to have the SS knocking on your door "investigating" the threat. Dumb to talk like that, especially in a public forum. Hard to stock up for the zombie apocalypse when the SS has you flagged in the NICS system.

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Obama has nothing to worry about as long as he's got VP Biden ready to finish out his term. NOBODY wants to see THAT idiot as POTUS. It's his insurance policy. Heck, for his first 2 years he had the added insurance of Pelosi as the next-in-line behind Biden. Now it's Boehner...which is almost as bad. Bottom line, nobody on EITHER side wants to see anything bad happen to this president because those who are in line to fill his shoes are bumbling idiots who wouldn't be any better. Besides, talking about harm coming to political leaders is a great way to have the SS knocking on your door "investigating" the threat. Dumb to talk like that, especially in a public forum. Hard to stock up for the zombie apocalypse when the SS has you flagged in the NICS system.

ya im sure thier watching most of us,,,after all they usually have absolutely nothing to do,,,but make us law abiding taxpayers miserable...bob

O bamama said in one of his recient pep talks that when his daughter got meningitis him and moose worried about being able to pay her medical bills , but now under ACA the first family has insurance. . . And the puppets on stage cheered him....

As for the Feds, I guess one has to be over 60 to remember the Preamble to our Declaration of Independence...since I fear our children and grandchildren haven't been taught the history of how we got to be who we are...so let me share with you:

"Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the

governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these

ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute

new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its

powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety

and Happiness."

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

O bamama said in one of his recient pep talks that when his daughter got meningitis him and moose worried about being able to pay her medical bills , but now under ACA the first family has insurance. . . And the puppets on stage cheered him....

As for the Feds, I guess one has to be over 60 to remember the Preamble to our Declaration of Independence...since I fear our children and grandchildren haven't been taught the history of how we got to be who we are...so let me share with you:

"Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the

and Happiness."

YES, PLEASE!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

and Happiness."

excellent man,,,thanks...bob

OK!!!! NOW !!!! The this guy from WV DUMBACRAT comes out an says 'We need a at least a year to get this thing right!) Well what has Texas Cruze and the rest a the GOP been tellin OBONEHEAD and Harry Reid !!! So now the DUMS want to take the credit GEEEEZZZZZZ where the hell are the GOP they should be up in arms!!!

BULLHUSK

Avenged Sevenfold-Hail to the King, First verse

Watch your tongue or have it cut from your head
Save your life by keeping whispers unsaid
Children roam the streets now orphans of war
Bodies hanging in the streets to adore

Royal fames will carve a path in chaos,
Bringing daylight to the night
Death is riding into town with armor,
They've come to take all your rights

Hail to the king
Hail to the one
Kneel to the crown
Stand in the sun
Hail to the king

Sound familiar, sounds like the last white house press breifing

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Metallica King Nothing,

When it all crashes down

And you point your finger

But there's no one around

Oh where's your crown

King Nothing

84Superdog Since you pulled out Metallica, what about

Don't tread on me
Say don't tread on me

Love it or leave it, she with the deadly bite
Quick is the blue tongue, forked as the lightning strike
Shining with brightness, always on surveillance
The eyes, they never close, emblem of vigilance

Liberty or death, what we so proudly hail
Once you provoke her, rattling of her tail

So be it
Threaten no more
To secure peace is to prepare for war
So be it
Settle the score
Touch me again for the words that you'll hear evermore...

Don't tread on me

• Like 1

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Um yeah, Metallica as a band must be psychic, King Nothing was written about Obummer, I still call him King Nothing and all my friends know who Im talking about.