Mack v8 parts outlet.

24vman

Hello everyone. A month ago my truck dropped a valve on the exhaust side, we got it all torn down. Now I am trying to get the parts I need to put it back together and I just can't seem to find a good outlet for parts. Seems like nobody wants to be bothered. So anybody know of good outlet for e9 parts. The truck is a 85 superliner 500hp. I appreciate any and all info. Thanks.

Yep PAI has everything you need, just find a local PAI distributor, I would have found one close to you but you dont list your location.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Thanks for the reply. The truck really doesn't run hard that often. I've been noticing that ita not been making full boost down 5-7 psi thought it might a been the charge air but normal smoke,but the truck hasn't been pullin like it normally did. Then the valve went.

I tried looking up pai dealers on there website but I can't find nothing. Could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks 24vman.

Quite a few Mack "service dealers" dealers in the northeast are also PAI dealers.

But they charge Mack prices, wanted to get some wheel studs a couple weeks ago, $2.65 PAI price via Fleet Pride (about 4 days) had to order, Mack had 10 in stock for $10.75 each, bought just what I needed, the package said PAI, nice mark up.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

But they charge Mack prices, wanted to get some wheel studs a couple weeks ago, $2.65 PAI price via Fleet Pride (about 4 days) had to order, Mack had 10 in stock for $10.75 each, bought just what I needed, the package said PAI, nice mark up.

OK. I hadn't run into that around here (yet).

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

You gotta get set up on a better price code at a dealer, I got a whole E9 filter kit for $42 the other day.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"