Shootout in gods country

mike69mackman

So I'm sitting in strasburg va last night getting loaded when I get a call from a friend. Seems shit for brains robbed a bank in chambersburg and now the cops are pursuing him. So I start following the action through friends on Facebook only to learn that he has now been chased through shippensburg and out into the countryside where I live. Now I'm worried as my wife and daughter are home alone. I called them to tell them what was going on and to lock the doors. Meanwhile bank robber stops about a half mile before my house and shoots a state trooper in the shoulder and takes off again only to crash a few miles down the road then shoot himself in the head. To close to home for my comfort . Another reason I want to get out of trucking and be home more. Shit like that just doesn't happen out where I live.

• Like 1

She's ex army big dog so she knows how to use a gun quite well lol. Just upsetting being out in the road and not close enough to do anything to try and protect them. Yeah he shot two state troopers. One in the shoulder and one in the foot both are ok.

Get yourself a good dog (I like the big ones) thats if you don't already have one, I've got 3, 2 Shepards an 1 Pit all are good dogs and trained, and all I want them for is to let me know when someone is out there cause they know when we don't and that gives me or my wife that lead way to get the fire power ready esp. at night when we are asleep, those guys are on duty and they hear an sense stuff that we can not! Those 3 guys are with my wife 24-7 they go to our office with her every day, one sits next to her (the Pit) and the 2 G-S sit in the back of the Suburban It's just a little peace a mind for me when she's on the road and at home alone

BULLHUSK

Holy crap! What a scary thing. I don't think they guy was expecting his robbery was going to go that way. Rob a bank, shoot some troopers then himself in the head? WTF is wrong with people. I am glad to hear the family is ok and the wife is firearm trained. I have a feeling she would have been able to deal with the situation if she was put in that position if she's Army Strong.

Yeah me too . Helpless feeling when your out on the road and this crap is going on practically right outside and theirs not a darn thing you can do about it. Good news is the trooper that was shot right past my place is fine. The other trooper is fine also and the shooter took his own life saving the taxpayers a lot money .

Guard dogs, guns, locking things. Shame we have to even think like this. But we have to do what you have to do. Never owned a gun, fired one 3 times, but joined the NRA when those American hating liberals started sccrewing with the 2nd Amendment. Cant trust anyone these days. But 'life is much better than 50 years ago'. BS.

If it ain't a Mack, it ain't Jack!!!!!! :)