Week in pics

mack mhe9

Ever notice how we export more old Macks than anything else, I wonder why that is? hmmm, I bet we wont be exporting many 07 up Mackvos when their time comes.

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I dropped this at Baltimore at Dundalk, the Corvette kinda makes me laugh, all that eng on those skinny street tires, even if he drove it out of the hole lightly you would still be 4 or 5 car lengths in front.

You are right Ray on the Corvette being under tired. If it had been mine, there would not be a blower installed on a split window!

Looking back at the picture, the pickup towing the trailer has a NH plate on it. Do you recall where you took the picture?

Jim

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Nice pics but hate to see all that old iron leaving.

Amen Brother My thoughts exactly .

Sad...just sad.

Yep it sure is Vin . id rather have the older Dogs than the newer dogs myself . breaks my heart to see the older bulldogs go overseas & we stuck w/ trucks w/ all the emission crap on them .

:mack1:

• Like 1

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

You are right Ray on the Corvette being under tired. If it had been mine, there would not be a blower installed on a split window!

Looking back at the picture, the pickup towing the trailer has a NH plate on it. Do you recall where you took the picture?

Jim

Yes it was on I 78 Allentown Pa.

The "mid year" Corvettes were all pretty good. 1967 was the last year for that general body style and 68 was the first year for the "Mako Shark".

I spent some time with this one. Thank goodness never got caught or I would have been doing time.

1965 with a 327/350 hp.

Nice! I only rode in a Corvette once in my life, and that was just a couple of years ago.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Nice! I only rode in a Corvette once in my life, and that was just a couple of years ago.

test drove a 65 in 1975,,,after i tuned it up for a friend was my only time in one,,also was impressive woulda have loved to keep it.lol.bob