:SMOKIE-RT: Looks like fun. We have 2 weekends of truck drags at the 2 dragstrips up here. Sparta /St Thomas Dragway hastheres in about 3 weeks. M friends are bugging me to take my Superliner and run it there. Don't know if I'll try it this year, I want to get it up there for the show, might be going up on the float haven't got insurance and plates yet.

• 2 months later...

Just got home from Hagerstown Drags saw this sweet R 100_3042.jpg Best run for the day was 14.09 95 mph no video to prove it tho since i was flying solo this time. cause i know some one is gonna say no pic it didn't happen , all ihave is this P82A0041.JPG and iknow it says i lost we were bracket racing and wanted to lose so i could come home, all so have this ticket wish i could run this fast but i sure it's a mistake since i was at least 5 truck lengths behind the other guy P82A0042.JPG I,m glad to report i did not break another shift fork , but i did have to adj the clutch 3 times.

Also had the privilege to talk to J R Collins Sat night , he told me he is done pulling they don't want to pay enough $ and costs to much to keep going(all ready knew that) well any way said every thing is for sale puller , hauler and trailer.

Thats sweet!!!! I wanna do 95 in a Superliner.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg