Well, I'll use this as my update topic thing so when I get something done I'll post it up.

So, the U model, she still don't run. Took the tank to North Country Welders in Watertown. But, I got a heater cover from another truck that had the Maxidyne diesel engine sticker, painted it and had Papa rivet the shift pattern plate on. I also got all 4 of my back rims painted. Yeah, they're bias ply and I think they look sweet. Got the rear end painted along with the back side of the leafs. Then I added a touch of mine and painted the Mack that is on the pumpkin red. All my frame is done too. Just dirty. The whole truck is dirty. Pollen is everywhere. But, the truck should be running by the end of next week maybe. I did all this stuff while Papa built the barn. All the roof is up now, so wont be long. Maybe I'll get more stuff done today. :clock_logo:

Lookin' good Vinny!

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

yea,,, and land son top the cab with a big dent lol. lookin good Vinster, I take it the hubs will be red? I like bias ply. my B61 with radials rides like a lumber wagon. no give in the steel radials, if only we could still get 10.00 22 tube type still! ugh!

• Like 1

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys. I'll have to get a picture of the barn next time i go over im home now. We are going to put a 4 inch straigt pipe on, she should have pretty good sound. And i think we are gonna put the U in when we get the tank back and on it so we dont have to keep the tarp over the motor. And i might make a video but not with the bucket on haha. And yes Matt the hubs will be red along with the drums.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

looking good. Ill have to meet up with you sometime to come look at it. I got a few pictures for you today of the tank truck from fort drum while i was at beam mack. here they are.

post-14702-0-28257300-1374789036_thumb.p

post-14702-0-73589400-1374789053_thumb.p

• Like 2

A.Clement