Things I Bought at Macungie!

Well, don't know if I posted these before, but oh well. Heres the stuff I got at Macungie. U model hood latch, pretty sure it's for the passenger side. But I really don't know. I actually didnt buy this, Papa did. I found and was like Papa I'm gonna go pay for this, then he took it and said nah I got it. So then we were walkin along, and I found these sweet tan padded door panels!!!! So I picked em up and looked em over and thought to myself, I've been wanting a pair of these, and for the price they were I thought it was a good deal. So I took out my money and gave the guy the cash. I walked out of the tent and Papa said what're those? I made a quick deal before he even saw. Hahahahah. I took these pictures on Papa's tailgate at the hotel. I can't wait for Macungie 2014. I will make the picture next year too. :-). Vinny

post-7082-0-21965100-1371587744_thumb.jp

post-7082-0-70209700-1371587774_thumb.jp

• Like 2

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Good scores Vinny. Sorry I missed you at Macungie. I saw someone walking through the flea market with R model door panels and thought they would look good in my father's RL.

Here is what I bought at Macungie.

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?/gallery/image/13515-1964-white-4264-rigging-truck/

Mike

You got a good score Mike!!! Sweet. I'll be at Gerharts. I think you usually go to that don't you? By the way I was looking all over your F model. That truck is sweet. Still has the V8 in it. Always like looking at your collection of trucks at Macungie.

Great finds Vinny :twothumbsup: . I almost bought that hood latch because it is the same as the ones on my RS but I'm glad you ended up with it. The door panels will look good in your truck as well. I'll have to post some pics of my find I guest .

Thanks, Josh

Yup. Now I just have to get another latch. Waiting to see what you got. :-)

Vinny you little turd, I didnt see or hear from you once the whole weekend!!! I heard you were stuck on the bus for the picture..I looked for you while walking around, and was hoping your might show up at the FWD.....Oh well, looks like you had fun and got some goodies too. What's the estimate about the sidewinder being roadworthy??? I hope you and your family are well!!!

-Uncle Yardo

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Vinny you little turd, I didnt see or hear from you once the whole weekend!!! I heard you were stuck on the bus for the picture..I looked for you while walking around, and was hoping your might show up at the FWD.....Oh well, looks like you had fun and got some goodies too. What's the estimate about the sidewinder being roadworthy??? I hope you and your family are well!!!

-Uncle Yardo

I'm sorry Randy. Thought about leaving a note or something in everybody's truck. But...I did get a picture of your FWD though. Will you be at Gerharts? I will be there. Estimate on the Sidewinder is next year maybe. Don't know if it will be at Macungie, but we are shooting for a show close to us next year to bring the U too up in Madrid New York. Also everyone is fine 'round here. Thanks for asking. Mom will probably be grumpy though because I want to spend the whole summer at Nana and Papa's. Thursday is the last day of school!!!! YES!!! Vinny

Dont know if I will make Gerharts or not- Since your Aunt Star works 12 hour shifts on the weekends, I have your cousins Small, Medium and Large to deal with and going to Gerharts is a long ride for a 2, 8 and 9 year old. But you never know. I also really want to go to the Brockway show in Courtlandt NY so I should pick one or the other.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Dont know if I will make Gerharts or not- Since your Aunt Star works 12 hour shifts on the weekends, I have your cousins Small, Medium and Large to deal with and going to Gerharts is a long ride for a 2, 8 and 9 year old. But you never know. I also really want to go to the Brockway show in Courtlandt NY so I should pick one or the other.

I might be at Cortland but I don't know. Really want to make it to Gerharts because I've never been. Roger has a few U models...