89 Superliner progress

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet, I wish I could find 8 good take off 11R24.5's for mine.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

That was the fun part Ryan finding 8 good ones. I got 8 30% virgin Chinese casings for $100 a piece. 4 matching tread for one axle and 2x2 for the other but at least they all match up height wise could have bought a nice set of 8 virgin BF Goodrich's at 50% tread they wanted $200 a piece for those too rich for my blood. I figure if I'm going to spend that on used ones I might as well buy new ones. Good used virgin casings are tough to find anymore no one changes tore prematurely anymore.I got the visor fastened on Sunday looks good for the price.got 4 black Mack rubber mudflats with the dog in the oval in white ordered at Mack in London going to pick em up saturday on my way to truck show at Clifford ont. hope to get full fenders on this weekend. Getting closer to being done.

• 4 weeks later...

Shes looking great, I need some of that extra cash so I can get mine painted and get some good tires on it, Im spent out for this year I think.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"