New BMT Theme!

Barry

Do not be alarmed! I switched the default theme to Stainless! We were using the standard IPB blue theme and I just think we need something a little more exciting! If you are partial to the old blue theme, it is still available in the theme changer at the bottom of every page! Just choose BMT Blue and it will remember your choice!

Let me know what you think! :banana:

• Like 2

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Barry,

WOW! I was surprised to see the "new look". So far I like it but will give it some time and perhaps compare to the blue theme. Although I am partial to blue. :whistling:

Is the "LIKE" restored to show who "liked" a post?

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Whew....pulled up this site and thought I'd gone colorblind from staring at this dang computer so much over the past couple days while my truck's been in the shop! Sure am glad to know it ain't my eyes playin' tricks on me....

I did kinda like the blue, too...the black/gray looks good too, kinda reminiscent watching a black & white TV....but with a splash of color thrown in for spice. What was that movie where they did that?

Oh well...too early to be thinking too hard about it...

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Don't forget...the blue theme is just a click away if you really liked it! Bottom left side of every page is where the color changer is located.

bmodel_logo.png

we like everything you do barry,,,keep up the good work,,,and thanks for everything....bob

Barry if it were't for you.......I would not have anything to look forward to all day, and sometimes at night. Cough....cough.....sniff....sniff.

mike

Barry - what happened to the border around the complete quote, not just the poster?

Sorry, I forgot to edit the quote box code. Nothing to see here...it was just a weather balloon! :whistling:

• Like 2

bmodel_logo.png

It's okay but one problem I have with it is that the color of the text is too close to the color of the background. I can hardly read anything. If you could do something about that, it would be great :twothumbsup:

Ben

I changed it from dark gray to black...how does it look now?

bmodel_logo.png

I did kinda like the blue, too...the black/gray looks good too, kinda reminiscent watching a black & white TV....but with a splash of color thrown in for spice. What was that movie where they did that?

Schindler's List? Roger Rabbit? Ah Ha - Take On Me music video?