Twisters...

RowdyRebel

Holy crap. Heard on the radio there were 75+ kids taking shelter in the hall of what used to be a school in Oklahoma. Turned on the TV when I got home and the pictures coming in from that area are beyond comprehension...don't take but the blink of an eye for your whole world to be flipped upside down. Prayers going out to the families of those kids....they're gonna need 'em.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Was watching The Weather Channel. They had live shots from a local helicopter.

Heard all 75 kids were ok. I can be prepared for a hurricane, twisters not so much

1 mile wide and 200 mph winds

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Fox News anchor just said authorities are saying there are 24 kids...3rd graders...still missing, and that it is doubtful they are alive.

....TV is in the other room, though, so I'm just listening to it as I browse.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

This morning the news said 55 kids died in the one school.Obama is calling the Governor to help. He did not get many votes from Okla so now is a new chance at Okla.

Just heard new update from the OHP and they say 51 dead and 21 of those are kids.

glenn akers

I hope that Obama puts his money where is mouth is. It would really help these folks. So forget building schools in Afghanistan and building roads in Iraq. Send a big fat Check to these Americans!!

I hope they are all fine and pray those that lost people can cope.

Don't expect any help from HIM except lip service... Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Sad news.

There was written on the local web page about 24 people gone.

Haven't heard some of them were kids.

Condolences to their familys.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Saw one good story this afternoon,they were interviewing an elderly lady about the twisters,and she was most upset about the loss of her little dog,when just about then the newscaster said "Theres a little dog!" sure enough,the dog was in the wreckage of what once was their home,all in one piece! lady said now she had the answers to TWO prayers! nice to see something positive come out of this disaster,and I agree with 41 Chevy,not gonna be any real help from our fearless leader unless a disaster happens in another country,no real help for our own people,especially when its needed,just lip service and B.S!............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

The problem is people will donate but the money will not find its way to the people. It's been over 6 months since hurricane Sandy messed up the Jersey Shore and 5% of the people got anything. Homes are still wrecked, destroyed, etc and the familys havent recieved a penny. Millions of people donate their hard earned money to help their fellow Americans but its the Govt that does as it pleases with the funds. Look at the people of Katrina? Billions were raised and New Orleans is still not rebuilt in many places the tourists don't see.

I agree with Marcel, if there is something we can do as a group here to help, whether offering time, use of trucks, sending donations directly to a family or fire dept, then that's something that will help the people. Here at the shore, we got destroyed but these poor folks in OK got devastated. This was violent beyond any hurricane can deliver.

I will step down from my soapbox now.

I know of a guy that has some medical supplies and food that needs a tractor/trailer to move to OKC, if anyone is interested in helping out I can get you in touch with him to hash out the details.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Where the stuff located, might help get someone there.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

What about a toy drive thru all of us from BMT for the kids that lost everything and have this shipped to a local fire department . I will pay for the shipping to get the toys there. My truck is in Colorado and have not pick it up but for sure I would hook up a van trailer and move some cloths or whatever they need for free.

We got wipeout by hurricane Andrew in 1992 whole south Miami was gone! So I know what it is to loose all! Let do something!

it was leveled down there. We went to help out and it was a zoo. After I started driving there was still alot of abandoned places. Last time we went down it has really regrown. It is amazing how people forget

ve some cloths or whatever they need for free.

It looks like this load of supplies is in Ohio, this would be a great way to give the classic truck community a serious boost. PM me if you are interested and I'll get you in contact with him.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"