So whats on the menu today?

MACKS

Yum, yum!

I had grilled brats, burgers, and onions along with cabbage salad. Couldn't find Bob Evans brats so I bought Johnsonville. They ended up about 1/2 of uncooked size. Never liked Johnsonville and will never buy them again. Sorry no pic.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Wow I feel left out, mom wanted to go eat so we went to the chop house, ribeye, potato and baked cinnamon apples, was purty good tho.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Too late in the day for me to worry about making anything for dinnertonight...so I'll probably just grab a bowl of cereal in the morning if there's time...otherwise, I'll eat when I get home...unless I have other things to get done....and if that's the case, I might get around to eating something on Tuesday.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I just did sloppy joe's. I like to brown up 1 lb of ground chuck, then chop up onion & banana peppers and add in while browing as well has a handful of shreaded cheese, crumble up some bacon then add a generic type of sloppy joe sauce. Let simmer for about 20-25 minutes and it's ready to go. Also had fried potato's that I fixed up a few days ago. I slice up the potatos, add chopped onion, seasoning salt & pepper then shake it all up in a container and fry them up in bacon grease.

• Like 1

Hmmm,,,,,,, Double Stuf Oreos and a cold glass of milk. Breakfast, lunch and dinner of Champions!!!

I always thought the breakfast of champions was cold pizza & beer....at least that's what it used to be back in my college days.

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Everything is better with bacon!

indeed!

I cooked some fresh asparagus on the grill Saturday evening too- just cut it at Mom and Dad's Saturday morning. Wrapped it in aluminum foil with just salt, pepper, and a little butter. It was delicious, better than the steaks I cooked. Couldn't pay me to eat it when I was a kid!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I always thought the breakfast of champions was cold pizza & beer....at least that's what it used to be back in my college days.

If I remember, it was warm beer

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Only warm beer I drank was the stuff I didn't feel like waiting while it cooled off in the fridge. I wasn't afraid of the RA's....always had a well stocked fridge even though it was an "alcohol free" dorm, and even invited them over for a beer from time to time. Only 1 ever took me up on the offer....end of the year....had some people over....it was legendary. That RA had been a student of mine at the motorcycle rider course, so we were cool. The RA from my floor didn't believe me that I was going to have an end-of-the-year party in my room....until she saw the full recycle bin in the hall containing all of our empties. I told her she could have had one if she'd dropped by....hell, she was cute. We used to have quite a bit of fun (at her expense) on that floor....and it didn't seem to matter what sort of shenanigans we pulled, if I was involved we never got written up for any of it.

Only warm beer I drank was the stuff I didn't feel like waiting while it cooled off in the fridge. I wasn't afraid of the RA's....always had a well stocked fridge even though it was an "alcohol free" dorm, and even invited them over for a beer from time to time. Only 1 ever took me up on the offer....end of the year....had some people over....it was legendary. That RA had been a student of mine at the motorcycle rider course, so we were cool. The RA from my floor didn't believe me that I was going to have an end-of-the-year party in my room....until she saw the full recycle bin in the hall containing all of our empties. I told her she could have had one if she'd dropped by....hell, she was cute. We used to have quite a bit of fun (at her expense) on that floor....and it didn't seem to matter what sort of shenanigans we pulled, if I was involved we never got written up for any of it.

RA's?

rotten apples?

royal antelopes?

real asses?

I give up.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

indeed!

I cooked some fresh asparagus on the grill Saturday evening too- just cut it at Mom and Dad's Saturday morning. Wrapped it in aluminum foil with just salt, pepper, and a little butter. It was delicious, better than the steaks I cooked. Couldn't pay me to eat it when I was a kid!

lol,same here,now I love it especially when it's fresh picked,soooo tender...

Resident Advisor (or something like that). Basically they get their room & board free and get paid a little bit to babysit a bunch of college kids and be the "responsible" one on the floor....oversee things to make sure rules are being followed, etc.

I just did sloppy joe's. I like to brown up 1 lb of ground chuck, then chop up onion & banana peppers and add in while browing as well has a handful of shreaded cheese, crumble up some bacon then add a generic type of sloppy joe sauce. Let simmer for about 20-25 minutes and it's ready to go. Also had fried potato's that I fixed up a few days ago. I slice up the potatos, add chopped onion, seasoning salt & pepper then shake it all up in a container and fry them up in bacon grease.

That sounds good except for the peppers. :)

There's a fairly new restaurant down in Cape...Bagger Dave's...took the fiance to eat there when she was in town. I had a burger...she ordered a BLT. We were BOTH pretty impressed with that BLT. Most places give you a lot of lettuce, a slice of tomato, and maybe 3 or 4 thin little slices of bacon. This thing was LO-HO-HO-HOADED! I ordered a double burger, and the bacon on her BLT was almost as thick....bacon burger formed from thick, tasty strips of perfectly cooked bacon, topped with a slice or two of lettuce and a slice of tomato.

Next time I go there, I'm getting one for myself. At least I know she loves me....she shared her bacon with me, and it just don't get much better than that! Then again, with as much bacon as her BLT had, she still had her fill of meat candy.