Reached a milestone today...

RowdyRebel

It's fun when things are going right. Even on the bad days, though, it beats driving somebody else's truck. In all honesty, I don't think I could go back to driving a truck that is owned by somebody else...not hauling freight, anyway. Maybe I'd drive somebody's wrecker for them...but that's pretty much the only way I'd go back to being just a driver with no ownership interest in the truck.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Congrats,hope you double that!! I threw in the towel at around 800,000!! Call me a chicken,but I was tired of having my wages lowered,while the ones that did it,got theirs raised! Sorry,my .02!! Congrats,anyway RR!!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

The supervisor for the company I do alot of work for talks like that.

"I see your invoices"

You want to see my fuel bill? Or tire expense? Pay the oil change?

Taxes, registration, 2290

I hear yeah. They just see the bill and have no concept of what it takes.

Congrats. Think I got this with 5 or 6 something low numbers it is Turning almost 967000 as of tomorrow. I know I'd never go back as a company driver. Then again hell it is nice to let someone else deal with the repair bills. Damn PTO is leaking now. :unsure:

Just think of all the $$$$$$ you make as an O/O

at least other people think so.

Congrats

Cash flow....in one hand, out the other. I keep HOPING to someday make some money, but every time I think I'm getting somewhere, I get kicked in the teeth. Finally got one of the biggest mistakes I made starting out behind me, though...just dealing with the aftermath now.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Congratulations! You might not get rich as an O/O, but you can't put a price on your happiness.

Congratulations! I sure envy all you professional truck drivers because I probably wouldn't make it to 10,000 miles before I got tired of driving :whistling:

Ben

That's why I take a power nap every 5000 miles.

• Like 1

Jim