What specs mackinac? I like Canadian dogs.

Cheers, Rob

E7 400 4 valves

mack 12 speed

front 12k

rear 46 k

Mack 1990

dumper 15 1/2

model RB-688-S

R / Rear CRD93 F/ rear CRDPC92

camel back

Makniac , collector and customizer of die-cast model in 1/50th scale

is that dog base really gold or painted???? never seen a gold one myself. could put up a few things about the dog and football but i think ill leave this one alone.....

Dawg has been painted gold cause a gold one sell for $139.00.

go ahead with you toughts about the dogs and football I"m all ears

I have seen many with real gold dogs .

Just for the heck of it (And for the fact we are talking about a Canuk owned Mack here) you should get gold maple leafs for under the dogs on your doors!

(yes I know that signifies An Oakville built truck and RB's were never built in Oakville)

Nice Rig by the way!

didnt say dog, i said dog base. i know they had gold bases but they were really rare. was just wonderin if this was an authentic one

sorry miss understood the statement they both were painted item by me .

Just for the heck of it (And for the fact we are talking about a Canuk owned Mack here) you should get gold maple leafs for under the dogs on your doors!

(yes I know that signifies An Oakville built truck and RB's were never built in Oakville)

Nice Rig by the way!

this truck was built in Oakville as per the museum data that I received, also I will double check the door tag but from memory it is indicated that the truck was built in Oakville . and for the leafs I would love to have them as well . thanks for the comments

E7 400 4 valves

mack 12 speed

front 12k

rear 46 k

Mack 1990

dumper 15 1/2

model RB-688-S

R / Rear CRD93 F/ rear CRDPC92

camel back

So this would be the mechanical 400 with a Dynatard I'm assuming. I ran a RD tandem that had a 400 mechanical and 12 speed. Was a lowboy tractor made into a dump.

Great truck Andre' I will be up to look this on over! Here is one you've seenattachicon.gif100_1538.JPGChume' Bad Dog from Joilette!

I'm not extremely fond of all "duded" up BULLDOGS,but it doesn't look any worse than an International Lone Star (yuck)

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

this truck was built in Oakville as per the museum data that I received, also I will double check the door tag but from memory it is indicated that the truck was built in Oakville . and for the leafs I would love to have them as well . thanks for the comments

Whoops my Bad. I overlooked the fact that there would have been a few years of production before they shifted that model south when the plant was closed.

Reminds me of the 20 or so CH's that got built at Oakville in 89-90. I know that one of them still exists in Oakville, Ontario.

My apologies.

So this would be the mechanical 400 with a Dynatard I'm assuming. I ran a RD tandem that had a 400 mechanical and 12 speed. Was a lowboy tractor made into a dump.

yep mechanical 400 with dynatard

Great truck Andre' I will be up to look this on over! Here is one you've seenattachicon.gif100_1538.JPGChume' Bad Dog from Joilette!

I've seen that beast up in Baie du Febvre last summer at the truck show !! the Malo's did something very special those bro's are

realy nice persons , very talented

Vinny's Grandpa made some Maple leafs from a tracing I sent him of an original I have,I'll bet he'd send it to you.