Other trucks

RFCDrum

Caught this pulling a trailer dump. Thought it was cool to see a old cabover working.

attachicon.gifIMG_1169.JPG

What is it I need to clean my monitor its all blurry, LOL! Theres a guy here locally that did a 3 year restoration on a K100 and a Reefer trailer, I dont know of any working cab overs around here though, Ill see if I still have pics of the K Dub somewhere.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I like the KW A model wrecker that thing is awesome, anybody else spot the flat black looking R model behind the wrecker?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Yep, nice looking project truck there, good length too.

Ever see an IBEX ? Saw it on the was to Denton Texas a few years ago. Paul

ibexmadeinutah.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Ever see an IBEX ? Saw it on the was to Denton Texas a few years ago. Paul

ibexmadeinutah.jpg

How many years ago it looks like they are putting up or taking down a sign behind the truck and with those wheels and tires it aint newer.

Sorry

Thats a big reason I havent made any more videos in the SUperliner, the damn camera kept wanting to focus on the pitted out windshield not what was ahead.

On my trip to Bettendorf IA today I went through Moline IL where I spotted this 359 Pete. I have seen it sitting there before

but had never got a shot of it. Wish I could get a closer look but did not want to trespass. This is a beautiful looking truck

from the street. Very clean.

post-13943-0-74131900-1373067809_thumb.j

• Like 1

On my trip to Bettendorf IA today I went through Moline IL where I spotted this 359 Pete. I have seen it sitting there before

but had never got a shot of it. Wish I could get a closer look but did not want to trespass. This is a beautiful looking truck

from the street. Very clean.

Your in Bettendorf? We are sitting here in Davenport waiting on shaker to get the oil pan back on my truck

This is a neat looking GMC picture. My Daddy bought a new '66 Chevrolet pickup the same color as the blue one except it had a white top.

Ol' Crackerbox looks lonely in the background!..........................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Your in Bettendorf? We are sitting here in Davenport waiting on shaker to get the oil pan back on my truck

I was this morning for about 20min to drop off a flatbed, and 18min of that was B.S---ing with the guy that bought it and

then I bobtailed back before all the weekend warrior idiots woke up.

• Like 1

This is a neat looking GMC picture. My Daddy bought a new '66 Chevrolet pickup the same color as the blue one except it had a white top.

I was wondering which Heartbeat would take a lickin and keep on tickin when driver decides to take the bridge route?

mike