I need your opinion on these colors going on my truck

Okay so I have a white Rd mack and i am changing the colors of my logo, before it was an ugly royal blue color and thats it, i decided to change it to a more lighter blue and add silver behind it or in front of it, i told the guy to drop the secondary color on it so it would pop more. In my experience of looking at white trucks, that color blue looks best and so does silver, i made the mistake of going with black and now i decided that white trucks look best with silver or chrome. Please help!post-11750-0-32883500-1361386528_thumb.j

Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

What do you think of my old truck logo? It had alot of silver in it, my dad did not like how huge it was though, was it a better logo though? I think maybe it only looked good in that pic though is because of the chrome straps and cap on the air cleaner though, that blue would be nicer you think? thanks for all your help so far.post-11750-0-94118000-1361387479_thumb.j

Did you guys notice on my old truck how the trucking inc was done differently? Almost like it was a flag and left empty in the middle with trucking at the end. The new logo idea doesnt have that , should i try to make the trucking inc the same as the old one? I have decided on that blue with silver already though, thank you

Really? You really sound like you know what you are talking about. So go with a red or purple huh? what made you choose those colors? I don't have that good of an eye for colors that pop or logos or designs

im on my way to a graphic designer 2 miles away and im bringing my old logo and new and seeing what design they come up with , might even get some blue and silver stripes across the hood too :)

When you get it finalized, post a pic. Also, you can design stripes for my MH.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

When you get it finalized, post a pic. Also, you can design stripes for my MH.

so,uhhh....you sure you don't want me to try to come up with something...be glad to.

OD - go for it....i am curious what your deviate creative mind has for striping.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

• 2 weeks later...

Top logo looks good on my mind.

As for a second color(s) I think it looks well when it repeats the second main color of a vehicle (hubs, frame, trailer etc.)

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012