Garage Robbed

41chevy

hen his public defender told my son and daughter inlaw what heYeah let us know.....I'm curious. And by the way what does the darling's mommy think of you demanding he be incarcerated in general population?

When his public defender told my son and daughter inlaw what he wanted to do, she told him to "throw his ass in jail and let him rot, she is tired of his crap no bail money... no lawyer money, call your friends and take what you got coming!". On the other side of the coin, my other son and his wife are the people who are for him, being "a poor misguided waif who lost his way."

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Keep your head up Paul,had the same problem with my one nephew he stole from his grandmother,my mother.When I found out I was doing a roof on mom back garage where I keep some of my antquie Caterpillar tractor.He just happen to be on the roof down the other end,I was so freaking mad I throw a hammer at his head luckie I miss if I had hit him it would have killed him.When he realize what I was comming at him for he jumped off the roof and ran like hell.He doesn't come around me much anymore.Told him and my older brother that if we come togather there will be blood.My brother told his son if I were you I wouldn't be around uncle mike anytime soon.Good luck on Monday,keep us posted

Here is the short version of "Justice" in Nassau County. . .A teacher molests a dozen kid under the age of 11 and gets his teaching license revoked and 6 months probation. My grand son steals $75,000 dollars worth of engines and gets time served and 1 year probation. . . I get to speak and his mother gets to speak asking for the maximum time allowed, after the " punishment " is ordered , I get a $500.00 fine for Contempt for calling the judge an A$$Hole, my daughter inlaw gets a lecture that tolerance and parenting is what the poor child needs., not jail time. . .which is followed by a $250.00 fine for her calling the judge a EFING Jerk. I won't rely on the courts if there is a next time thats for sure.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Here is the short version of "Justice" in Nassau County. . .A teacher molests a dozen kid under the age of 11 and gets his teaching license revoked and 6 months probation. My grand son steals $75,000 dollars worth of engines and gets time served and 1 year probation. . . I get to speak and his mother gets to speak asking for the maximum time allowed, after the " punishment " is ordered , I get a $500.00 fine for Contempt for calling the judge an A$$Hole, my daughter inlaw gets a lecture that tolerance and parenting is what the poor child needs., not jail time. . .which is followed by a $250.00 fine for her calling the judge a EFING Jerk. I won't rely on the courts if there is a next time thats for sure.

Would've cost me a hell of a lot more than $500....

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Around here,the big thing would be to "take him deer hunting". I think you know what that means. An old friend of mine had a son-in-law who was a "problem child" and caused him a lot of trouble and expense. Ol' Vic tried for several years to get the kid to go hunting with him,but the kid knew he'd never come home,so he always disappeared for a couple of weeks when the subject came up. Vic's probably STILL haunting the kid from Heaven. RIP,Vic.

Speed

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

Around here,the big thing would be to "take him deer hunting". I think you know what that means. An old friend of mine had a son-in-law who was a "problem child" and caused him a lot of trouble and expense. Ol' Vic tried for several years to get the kid to go hunting with him,but the kid knew he'd never come home,so he always disappeared for a couple of weeks when the subject came up. Vic's probably STILL haunting the kid from Heaven. RIP,Vic.

Speed

Well for me the order of protection is like a hunting license.

What amazes me is his mom and pop (my son and daughter in law) stood by their morals over him and told him in no uncertain terms to never come into their lives. My other son and his wife are bleeding heart liberals and are taking him in. My daughter in law (his mom) told them that they sure have a lot of valuable stuff for him to steal. I learned he's been stealing money and things from his parents since he was about 15 or 16. A 19 year old piece of crap. . .who will soon have a whole new family to steal from.

P.T.CHESHIRE