Gonna be a Felon Monday

41chevy

MACKS, Any long gun that has a pistol grip or a detachable mag that holds more than 10 rounds according to the SCPD, NYSPD and the SC Sheriffs must be register with NYS. . I got the same information from Coram Guns, Yaphank Shooting Store and from the Gun Owners of America alert. I'll prepare for the registration just in case. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Like a steam roller, its coming every where . Point me in the right direction I will talk to who ever and go wherever I cam make a diff. but millions of people are just talkers(I dont mean anyone here) but guys on Facebook and the lcoal gun shops, stores, loading docks, etc. , they complain just like they did about Obama but in the end noones gonna stand up to the man in masses and put a stop to the stupid ways our country is going. It will just happen.

I know us guys here would stand up to Obama if we had the chance but millions of gun owners and supporters wont do more than complain online or click like to a pro gun picture.

(I hear Saturday in each state capital there will be formations of pro gun people)

When I called my NY assembly man and asked if he supported the bill and voted for for, I was told it is more complex than that. I asked for and explanation of what is so complex that only elected officials who represent us could understand , as opposed to some one "smart enough" to elect him to do what right". Told me he had to get off the phone. I asked his secretary for an appointment to see him... which was than followed by the sound of a disconnected line.

I notice that Hooywood and the Video game makers got off scott free with no real restrictions like most of John Q Public wanted more than new gun laws....Lets see....a lobby 20 to 1 over the NRA and gun groups... ultra heavy campaign support for "O" and the sole American Voice of Truth.

On the bright side, after Mayor Bloomberg announced today that children and guns is now a thing of the past in N.Y. and N.Y.C. A 7 year old Afro American child got nabbed in a NYC school with a stolen 22 cal pistol and a loaded mag in his back pack that hiis momma need in her "work"

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Saw the article about the 7yo in NYC. If mama needed it for work...why did the 7yo have it?

As has been said...criminals will still be able to get guns and most if not all of these "incidents" have been in "gun free" zones and by mentally derranged people. Laws seem to protect the "guilty" and not the law abiding citizens. No one in the government wants to address the real issues. It is POLITICS and VOTES. Guns do not kill people...people kill people whether it is a gun, vehicle, or pushing someone in front of a train.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Does the 7 shot rule go for NY Gov Homo's body guards??....?? The man has no clue how it is in the real world with no armed guard around him all !

Thats why I posted this a couple a days ago, I didn't see any thing about the cops being exempt from Gov. Homo's new midnight bill passing deal!! It just goes to show you what a bunch of fargon stupid icehole's they really are!

BULLHUSK

Does the 7 shot rule go for NY Gov Homo's body guards??....?? The man has no clue how it is in the real world with no armed guard around him all day!!

ya,,,the whole country is a war zone now,,,thiers nowhere safe,,,sept at home with all your fire power...bob

ya,,,the whole country is a war zone now,,,thiers nowhere safe,,,sept at home with all your fire power...bob

After reading Senator Diane Feinsteins wish to ban "all guns that look scary" , I know we now are protected from Common Sense....

I for one now certainly feel perfectly safe leaving my house armed with a Truck Bomb, Wasp Spray, Chili Sauce Farts and a copy of the Official State and Federal Pop-up Book of Good Intentions. :pat:

• Like 2

P.T.CHESHIRE

Not a one of the gun ban proposels has anything in it to get the guns off the street. They just make it harder for the honest taxpayer to keep and buy guns and ammo. Mike Bloombut is more worried about guns every where else than he is getting them out of NYC. Oh thats right get everybody attention on the rest of the country and they will forget about all the guns problems in NYC. He really need to put his efforts to being mayor and leave the rest of the country alone.

This is Mack country. On a quiet night you can hear a peterbilt rust away.

After reading Senator Diane Feinsteins wish to ban "all guns that look scary" , I know we now are protected from Common Sense....

I for one now certainly feel perfectly safe leaving my house armed with a Truck Bomb, Wasp Spray, Chili Sauce Farts and a copy of the Official State and Federal Pop-up Book of Good Intentions. :pat:

Maybe they should ban PEOPLE who look scary??? Then we would be done with Diane Feinstein 4 ever!!!

BULLHUSK

• Like 2

Don't forget that Poelsi witch to.

Mrs. Obama should be on that list

OOOOOps, did i say that out loud

Edited by hatcity
  • Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

post-3242-0-20489200-1358567288_thumb.jp

post-3242-0-31478500-1358567289_thumb.jp

• Like 2

P.T.CHESHIRE

OK lets see now????.... Ok let's add all of these numbers together.... now lets make three columns one for the illegal aliens who did the bad deeds and the other one for the repeat offenders, and one for the bleeding heart liberal judges let them back on the streets..... Now here's what we do..... We take a couple of machine guns and give them to the families of the victims an let them fargon kill them all!! Problem solved!! Of course we do this all legally...of course

BULLHUSK

Maybe they should ban PEOPLE who look scary??? Then we would be done with Diane Feinstein 4 ever!!!

BULLHUSK

I don't like that idea. I look scary enough that people don't f*** with me...and I would assume that would be scary enough to fall under that ban.

I'd be up for stripping government agents and elected officials of their US citizenship and shipping them off to live under the rule of some 3rd world dictator if they overstep the powers allotted to them under the Constitution....ESPECIALLY if their action infringes upon the rights of the people.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I have always liked this quote "If guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

None of this shit makes a difference. If you reduce the amount of rounds a gun can have, the criminal or mental screw loose will still find a way to load up 40 rounds in illegally obtained clips. If you are a gang member or someone of ill means you are not going to buy legal guns. You will get them on the streets. I have come across a few people in the past who owed "drop" guns where as if you popped someone, you toss it in a sewer or river so it can never be found again. You think those were legal purchases?

Stupid politicians riding the wave of the horror to take more rights away from us and the American people are smiling all the way. Time for a wake up call and take our glorious country back from the polically correct liberal Reich that is this administration.

I have always liked this quote "If guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

None of this shit makes a difference. If you reduce the amount of rounds a gun can have, the criminal or mental screw loose will still find a way to load up 40 rounds in illegally obtained clips. If you are a gang member or someone of ill means you are not going to buy legal guns. You will get them on the streets. I have come across a few people in the past who owed "drop" guns where as if you popped someone, you toss it in a sewer or river so it can never be found again. You think those were legal purchases?

Stupid politicians riding the wave of the horror to take more rights away from us and the American people are smiling all the way. Time for a wake up call and take our glorious country back from the polically correct liberal Reich that is this administration.

You are right!! I just don't understand why this A-hole got elected again!! And on top of that the Rep. lost more seats in the house and congress! What are people thinking??

BULLHUSK

Remember the "Texas shooter"? He killed 14 people I think it was, and wounded 30-some more at the University of Texas in the 60's. He was shooting from a tower on the campus.

His weapon- a 700 Remington bolt action.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Remember the "Texas shooter"? He killed 14 people I think it was, and wounded 30-some more at the University of Texas in the 60's. He was shooting from a tower on the campus.

His weapon- a 700 Remington bolt action.

Charles Whitman,was found to have a brain tumor,AND crazy as a shit-house rat to start with!.........................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Charles Whitman,was found to have a brain tumor,AND crazy as a shit-house rat to start with!.........................................Mark

Kennedy was killed with a Bolt action Carcanno....course the shooter was also an ex Marine.

Here is the latest near me from News 12

CENTEREACH - A Centereach man is facing more than 100 felony criminal weapons possession charges, after more than 300 guns were seized from his house in a 2 a.m. raid by more than 75 Suffolk County District Court Law Enforcement personnel.

The Suffolk County District Attorney's office arrested Jay Steiner, 66, on Friday morning. He is being held in Riverhead Count Jail pending additional charges

Steiner's attorney, William Eppig, says his client is a federally licensed gun dealer who is semi retired. He collects and repairs guns as a hobby. Eppig added that a lot of the weapons were antiques, some were leftover inventory from when he legally sold guns out of his Tree Road home and some were repairs. Approximately 400 rounds of assorted calibers were also seized along with gun making equipment.

Come on in boys....doors open....

P.T.CHESHIRE