Gonna be a Felon Monday

41chevy

Let me share my ideals with you here. Obama has sold us to china.Word is that the people from china have done been here and picked out the land they want first.It will be the land of oil and gas and coal. That is why obama is holding off the oil drilling and coal mining and he thinks he can keep it that way till he gets all of our money given away and our way of borrowing more money is no longer avaiable.Word is that china will move millions of people here in the next 4 years then more as we disapear.They dont want any arms laying around ready to go off so they told him to get them outlawed. I have heard a man say that a ex military freind of his is saying obama is getting rid of the top military command that will not kill americans if they dont disarm.So he wants obama to be freinds to the muslins so if he needs brown shirts he can call in millions of them which is wanting to come over here and kill some one anyway.The goverment is using the home land security and fema because the money is there and congress cant cut it off. That is also why obama is buying up millions of rounds of ammo and rifes and armored cars just in case the current militay will not kill their own.Also if you do a search of executive orders http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/executive-orders/2012.html you will find many things that is a problem. One thing i found is were obama is giving directives to funeral homes and doctors how to get rid of large number of deaths fast.Also some were in one of them the goverment in time of need can take your property and house and if you have 5 rooms and dont need 4 rooms they can move some one in.This country is done for and nothen we can do about it except do as the word in the Bible tells us and be ready. All of us have arms and ammo but when the armor cars come down you road and takes you or some ones little girl and skins them alive you will give your guns up. Then the Bible talks about the mark of the beast no one will buy or sell with out taking the mark. I beleive that to be the chip that will be filled with the health records that we begine to hear about neding a place to store them because of securty reasons.If you dont have the chip then you cant buy gas food or meds as most of us need.If you take the mark of the beast the Bible says your soul is lost for ever.Dont sound real does it but think about it and see if that ant what you would do if you was Obama and china wants this land. Chins knows that this country is so greedy that all will take more of the money that we are borrowing from china and many will be on the give away programs breaking our system.And another thing is why is obama being protected by the news media?This is my two cents worth and what i think of obama and who ever voted for him the second time.The ones who voted for obama will be the very one who will snichon you when the goverment trys to take over. The news media whores will do the same thing.It will be like we are here about in the middle east.The republicans are only playing games and they dont have the power they need.

• Like 2

glenn akers

Theakerstwo, My family and I will not be pushed, and if push comes to shove, We will chose our fate , no one else chooses for us. If we do have to go it will be as a free men, when we chose and not quietly if need be. My wife and I have talked about this over the past 4 years and both agreed this is our choice as Americans. We will do what is needed for our families protection and survival of us and our country as free people. I learned my lessons very well when I was in the army and have taught them to my family over the past 40 years.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Kennedy was killed with a Bolt action Carcanno....course the shooter was also an ex Marine.

Here is the latest near me from News 12

CENTEREACH - A Centereach man is facing more than 100 felony criminal weapons possession charges, after more than 300 guns were seized from his house in a 2 a.m. raid by more than 75 Suffolk County District Court Law Enforcement personnel.

The Suffolk County District Attorney's office arrested Jay Steiner, 66, on Friday morning. He is being held in Riverhead Count Jail pending additional charges

Steiner's attorney, William Eppig, says his client is a federally licensed gun dealer who is semi retired. He collects and repairs guns as a hobby. Eppig added that a lot of the weapons were antiques, some were leftover inventory from when he legally sold guns out of his Tree Road home and some were repairs. Approximately 400 rounds of assorted calibers were also seized along with gun making equipment.

Come on in boys....doors open....

Show up 'round here @ 2AM and Dozer is gonna be going nuts long before you get anywhere near the house. I'm usually awake by then anyway, and whenever Dozer alerts me to something my #1 reaction is to arm myself. #2 is to turn him loose on whatever it was he's concerned about. #3 is to follow (well armed, mind you) & investigate whatever it was that got his attention.

Any armed individual on my property snooping around (especially at that hour) had better be good at dodging hot lead.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Let me share my ideals with you here. Obama has sold us to china.Word is that the people from china have done been here and picked out the land they want first.It will be the land of oil and gas and coal. That is why obama is holding off the oil drilling and coal mining and he thinks he can keep it that way till he gets all of our money given away and our way of borrowing more money is no longer avaiable.Word is that china will move millions of people here in the next 4 years then more as we disapear.They dont want any arms laying around ready to go off so they told him to get them outlawed. I have heard a man say that a ex military freind of his is saying obama is getting rid of the top military command that will not kill americans if they dont disarm.So he wants obama to be freinds to the muslins so if he needs brown shirts he can call in millions of them which is wanting to come over here and kill some one anyway.The goverment is using the home land security and fema because the money is there and congress cant cut it off. That is also why obama is buying up millions of rounds of ammo and rifes and armored cars just in case the current militay will not kill their own.Also if you do a search of executive orders http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/executive-orders/2012.html you will find many things that is a problem. One thing i found is were obama is giving directives to funeral homes and doctors how to get rid of large number of deaths fast.Also some were in one of them the goverment in time of need can take your property and house and if you have 5 rooms and dont need 4 rooms they can move some one in.This country is done for and nothen we can do about it except do as the word in the Bible tells us and be ready. All of us have arms and ammo but when the armor cars come down you road and takes you or some ones little girl and skins them alive you will give your guns up. Then the Bible talks about the mark of the beast no one will buy or sell with out taking the mark. I beleive that to be the chip that will be filled with the health records that we begine to hear about neding a place to store them because of securty reasons.If you dont have the chip then you cant buy gas food or meds as most of us need.If you take the mark of the beast the Bible says your soul is lost for ever.Dont sound real does it but think about it and see if that ant what you would do if you was Obama and china wants this land. Chins knows that this country is so greedy that all will take more of the money that we are borrowing from china and many will be on the give away programs breaking our system.And another thing is why is obama being protected by the news media?This is my two cents worth and what i think of obama and who ever voted for him the second time.The ones who voted for obama will be the very one who will snichon you when the goverment trys to take over. The news media whores will do the same thing.It will be like we are here about in the middle east.The republicans are only playing games and they dont have the power they need.

WOW that there is some heavy STUFF!!!

BULLHUSK

You are right!! I just don't understand why this A-hole got elected again!! And on top of that the Rep. lost more seats in the house and congress! What are people thinking??

BULLHUSK

The same "free shit" people as the first time,got us where we are now!..............................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

My day isn't complete until I've committed at least http://www.amazon.com/Three-Felonies-Day-Target-Innocent/dp/1594035229'>three felonies. :tease:

Kinda sad when you figure that a US Senator can commit a new & different felony every single day of his 6 year term and STILL not exhaust all of his options...

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

DAM IT!!!! GUNS KILL PEOPLE!!!!...........OK then Mr OBAMA then why the fuck did you send Eric to US gun store's and buy automatic weapons and then give them to the Mexie drug boys???? Have you a-holes answered that question yet?? NO!! Bloomberg and Homo from NY are another bunch of NO NOTHING A-HOLES!! A reporter asked Bloomshit yesterday if he was going to disarm his 5 or 7 body guards ? Do ya think thats gonna happen? NO!! Just take John Q Public's gun!! cause I'm rich! and I can afford an army "I Just want to keep all NYer"s safe, so no 16oz drinks no trans fat and no guns!" I would like to see what this dushbag eats a night!!... I just got up feelin pissed off about all a this shit today!! and no I'm not sorry!

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

COSCO owns Hutchington Whampoa corp , who controls operations of the larger ports on the west and east coasts of the U.S.. They control the ports at each end of the Panama and Suez Canals and are also responsible for port and canal security at Panama. The Panama ports and security were a "gift "from the Clinton Administration when we did not bid on the canal security contracts. COSCO also controls two Mexican port the the Gulf of Mexico and have a total of 169 ports world wide that are under their management and security control...even two ports in the former USSR. The Chinese take over goes back to the Carter administration. So this "take over" goes back to Jimmy Carters time.

Interesting thing with the Chinese widening the Panama Canal, the new locks are now going to be able to take the new Super Carriers, which according to Janes Defense Magazine will allow the new global Chinese Navy to now access the entire Atlantic Ocean

Best learn to read this... .美國的新主人問好

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Untitledgrammy.jpg

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

You should call that guy "Andy". No one will want to vote for an "Andy".

He can't figure why his approval rating in N.Y. went down 29% after his gun law and telling Remington arms that he thinks they should leave the state.....1300 jobs in a town of 4500 people...whats not to like?

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 2 weeks later...

Olympic Arms will no longer sell AR-15s and other weapons and Mags or supply service or parts for their products in NYS , Law enforcement agencies included in the banned sales and service until the law is repealed or modified for law abiding public to have them

Remington Arms is negotiating moving from Upstatate NY to Texas 600 workers in a town of 2500 will lose their jobs.

Henry Arms in Brooklyn, maker of the USAF Survival rifle and a few traditional Squirrel Guns is moving South to Georgia.

P.T.CHESHIRE

Olympic Arms will no longer sell AR-15s and other weapons and Mags or supply service or parts for their products in NYS , Law enforcement agencies included in the banned sales and service until the law is repealed or modified for law abiding public to have them

Remington Arms is negotiating moving from Upstatate NY to Texas 600 workers in a town of 2500 will lose their jobs.

Henry Arms in Brooklyn, maker of the USAF Survival rifle and a few traditional Squirrel Guns is moving South to Georgia.

I just hope all the people who loose there job's will send Gov. Homo an mayor Bloomdick a letter of thanks!!

Good for them. Just think how much better off the auto industry (and the nation as a whole) if they would have stood up to Calif***ya's attempts to mandate stricter standards for that single state. If the auto makers had said "Fine. We just won't offer our cars for sale in your state," they'd either be dealing with a bunch of old rattletraps running around the state as no new cars could be imported....or else they would have backed off and stuck with the nationwide standards.

If NY doesn't want the gun manufacturers in the state (and the jobs & tax revenue they provide), then they SHOULD move their operations to a more politically friendly environment. If they can also reduce their tax liability in the process by selecting a state with lower taxes...or their production costs by selecting an area with a lower cost of living....then more power to them.

• Like 2

I really should not have watched that video, Im madder than I was before, not good!!!!!!!!!! What happened to the constitution? What happened to Probable cause? what happened to the rights granted byt the second amendment? This is not a good time for our country.

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Has anyone else ever listened to or read this crap coming out of d.c. and been reminded of Metallica's King Nothing? Go read the lyrics and tell me it doesn't fit I dare ya!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Has anyone else ever listened to or read this crap coming out of d.c. and been reminded of Metallica's King Nothing? Go read the lyrics and tell me it doesn't fit I dare ya!

Good song and it fits. His speech to day on the budget was a perfect example....no body will give me what I want, people could loss jobs. Noticed he blamed the Republicans, the Ninjas and George Bush for blocking his budget since 2009..

post-3242-0-03907700-1361291348.jpg

P.T.CHESHIRE

What budget? Just spending whatever whenever isn't a budget.