Figured out YouTube Heres my Video from today

come on vinny, you should know this already. 711 have a turbo. I don't hear a turbo, so it must be a 673.

An END711 does not have turbo (from the factory,anyway) :bulldog3:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

At least I'm not the only one that was busy uploading tonight, glad to see another old Mack running again.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

That is some beautiful music!

Did Mack once try a turbo on the 711 with disappointing results?

I know Celli experimented with them.Couldn't get 'em to stay together long,though!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

wait really?!?! Holy shit. I thought they did. Never mind ill just be over here in the corner.

Tom

No need to go to the corner,T-Bone! I'm sure there are some 711's out there with turbos on them.As far as I know,they only came from the factory naturally aspirated.Besides,at 211 hp,who needs "speed equipment" like a turbo :loldude:

No need to go to the corner,T-Bone! I'm sure there are some 711's out there with turbos on them.As far as I know,they only came from the factory naturally aspirated.Besides,at 211 hp,who needs "speed equipment" like a turbo :loldude:

I could swear that one Engine that came in a B model had a turbo??? Maybe I'm mistaken.

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Bob,

I had a hard time priming it so I went to the scrap yard looking for parts, as I was looking in the ditch outside the scrap yard I saw a guy pull up and going to pitch a new Briggs & Stratton engine that the scrappers wouldn't accept, so the guy told me I could hook it to a rope and use it as a boat anchor, but I figured I could use the throw away carb off it to put on my Mack. So I removed the injectors and broke some wooden dowels off in the holes, I drilled, recessed and tapped 6 holes in the side of the heads, I then drilled a 1.5inch hole and taped a couple of 1/4" holes in the intake manifold and bolted the carb on and hooked up the throttle linkage to the hand throttle, the knob broke off so I took the cable off my Rototiller. I drained out all the diesel and hooked up a 1 quart tank on the fire wall. I took the coils off the rototiller, that engine and I found, and one on a shelf from a Kawasaki JD engine, I then drilled the ballancer and jb weled in some magnets, I soldered some old copper wire core spark plug wires together and then set the wires to match the ballancer. I dumped some gas in and hit the key and she fired right up, thats why you dont see any smoke until the video hits 22 second mark when my wife sprayed some carb cleaner in it. :D

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Bob,

I had a hard time priming it so I went to the scrap yard looking for parts, as I was looking in the ditch outside the scrap yard I saw a guy pull up and going to pitch a new Briggs & Stratton engine that the scrappers wouldn't accept, so the guy told me I could hook it to a rope and use it as a boat anchor, but I figured I could use the throw away carb off it to put on my Mack. So I removed the injectors and broke some wooden dowels off in the holes, I drilled, recessed and tapped 6 holes in the side of the heads, I then drilled a 1.5inch hole and taped a couple of 1/4" holes in the intake manifold and bolted the carb on and hooked up the throttle linkage to the hand throttle, the knob broke off so I took the cable off my Rototiller. I drained out all the diesel and hooked up a 1 quart tank on the fire wall. I took the coils off the rototiller, that engine and I found, and one on a shelf from a Kawasaki JD engine, I then drilled the ballancer and jb weled in some magnets, I soldered some old copper wire core spark plug wires together and then set the wires to match the ballancer. I dumped some gas in and hit the key and she fired right up, thats why you dont see any smoke until the video hits 22 second mark when my wife sprayed some carb cleaner in it. :D

wow sounds like a lotta bother,,,i woulda just stuck with the smoke hahahahahahahahahahahaha...bob