Chicago R models

So today I was in my six wheeler and tag going to turn on143rd and rt 30 going to our shop when I see the sharp black 8 axle tanzillo Pete and red tanzillo rd it had the bucket and the Pete had a big cat excavator on I'm hanging out the window waving bet they thought I was werid lol

that's a sharp looking western.... love to color and alum wheels all the way around. Something about the little more aluminum trim really sets them apart from a standard R model. Must have been a tight fit with the 36" bunk on. I know my RS sitting at 206" is getting tight with a gen box on the nose of the trailer. I don't think I could safely pull a 53' refer unit with a bunk on back? When I hauled a race car transporter back from road America the Gen box would touch the pogo stick and that's where the end of my bunk would have been. I had to pull the stick out to get it home with no scratches on the box.....my 5th wheel was at 6" ahead of center.....

It looked a little long for what it is... I think the emissions crap hanging on the frame is why.... Personally for what we do around Chicago I would want it as short as possible but allow it to axel out. It was a very clean looking truck and who ever did the build did a good job...

Hell Peter Mack kids don't play in the dirt with toys anymore it's above alot of them they don't even look at trucks or construction or farm stuff yet to this day it's dangerous for me in farm country lookin at equipment find myself on the shoulder lol

• Like 1