Chicago R models

So today I had to take the litter jd60g excavator to minooka  and on ridge rd I saw nestlund putting  in concrete pipe  and saw a stark mack and another mack unloading  pipe and give the a quick honk on the horn they had an early  am run nice

5 minutes ago, mackey58 said:

So today I had to take the litter jd60g excavator to minooka  and on ridge rd I saw nestlund putting  in concrete pipe  and saw a stark mack and another mack unloading  pipe and give the a quick honk on the horn they had an early  am run nice

Seems Brad has gone over to the dark side I saw a peterbilt with stark on the doors the other day it almost looked like farmers old lowboy truck.

1 hour ago, mackey58 said:

That would have been my brother. 

A Wauconda  based Celli truck, would  have been  an O/O at the time. Nice pictures,Kevin. Supposed to be getting some of a Celli  BCR soon. Can't  wait! Al  

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

• 4 weeks later...

Been  hauling stone in and then sometimes hauling  fill  out from our job with the mighty RD.hauling out of lafarge rockdale  to manhattan  running  80 east to Briggs st down  to the job fighting  80 east the desplaines  river bridge  that freaks people  out but pulling  to hills at a respectable  50 mpr last load in at about 1 pm today felt good no body around me then here comes that dang sharp stark ch and flat bed with shrink wrapped  stuff on and cruised  by me like I was standing  still then I got sad.Lol man I love that ch it's cool it's not my RD but cool