Yea that is a decent looking U model but too much for my pocketbook. I guess I am getting to be a cheap cheaper old fart. I paid less for my MH and think it is in better condition, in my opinion. It seems the R and U models still hold their value. I would like to have a single axle R or maybe a U (with kickstand). Perhaps I should sell some of my tractors....NOT!

Cecil is SW of Tittsburgh.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Yea that is a decent looking U model but too much for my pocketbook. I guess I am getting to be a cheap cheaper old fart. I paid less for my MH and think it is in better condition, in my opinion. It seems the R and U models still hold their value. I would like to have a single axle R or maybe a U (with kickstand). Perhaps I should sell some of my tractors....NOT!

Cecil is SW of Tittsburgh.

Is Tittsburgh anywhere near Middlesex?

You guys discust me....I dont care if I spelled that wrong.....

Mikes right, that is VERY clean for a U model. I see barely, or no rust on the cab. The interior is very clean too, the cleanest interior of a U model Ive seen is mine, because we just re did it. Hope somebody saves her, or the price goes sky high so the exporters dont get it. I think thats a fair price for that truck if you ask me. All I see wrong with it is that its missing the passenger mirror.

• Like 2

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Hi Vinny, In my comment of wondering what you would think, I should have added after studying the auction very close, I started to think maybe I wanted to own it, it is a very nice truck for sure, price doesnt seem to bad so far either. Tommy will probably buy it for his fleet before its over, LOL...........Paul

RONCETTI

It's south of Intercourse, east of Paradise, a suburb of Bird in Hand....which is in Blue Ball Township.

I don't know if this is what's discusting to you or not Vinny, but these are all real places- as real as Bumpass,Va. and Daingerfield, Tx.
  • Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Yeah to get to intercourse, pa you gotta get your load through love canal,pa and everyone knows that if youre a little overweight you're not gettin thru that hen house. Seriously those guys listing the u-model are exporters and butchers in my opinion. They are the same guys that bought up 6 bmodels earlier this year burned off the camelback rears and stuck them up to any single axle Mack they could find and exported them. The bmodels were listed for a long while with the frame cut off behind the cab for 3500 or 4k each, a steep price considering no rears,rusted cabs, stuck motors, etc

Yeah to get to intercourse, pa you gotta get your load through love canal,pa and everyone knows that if youre a little overweight you're not gettin thru that hen house. Seriously those guys listing the u-model are exporters and butchers in my opinion. They are the same guys that bought up 6 bmodels earlier this year burned off the camelback rears and stuck them up to any single axle Mack they could find and exported them. The bmodels were listed for a long while with the frame cut off behind the cab for 3500 or 4k each, a steep price considering no rears,rusted cabs, stuck motors, etc

:(

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I remember seeing them all over eBay and craigslist. All where really rough looking, they still had rear axles and frames in the pictures, but the add said all trucks are cut behind cab. Sad to see:(

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

You'd have a real speed demon with a 5 speed someone coupled to a set of 6:34's out of an old B61SX,wouldn't you.Probably don't matter much where there going,though does it.

Hey, this might be a different guy than the B model hack. The guy with the rotted B models also has a U dump on Pgh Craigslist for 7500 or so. It doesn't look like the same yard to me. Watts picked up my B61 wrecker in Muse, and Dustin the driver said he delivered a couple of trucks to a place with around 200( according to him) Macks in the yard about 2 miles from there. I'd call that Cecil, the cut B models were in Cannonsburg supposedly.

Nowhere near Blacklick, Pa., though.

Just sayin, Tim

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j