Pictures of the Week, Including U-models

other dog

Gripping descriptions of what I saw this week!

...like this big red Paystar 5000 at Carter Lumber in Warren,Pa.

These units were across the street from Carter Lumber in Warren,Pa.

This is a white R-model dump truck. It was in Troutville,Va.

and i'm still trying to get a good picture of the red wrecker in Fairmont.I was going north when I took this one.

This B-model wrecker is still sitting on rt. 422 near New Castle, thought maybe it was the one Ben had.

Saw this backup on 422 too. Had to stop and wait on that big hill up ahead 3 times, with a load of coils on.

...and that's all I saw this week-

the end.

Oh, wait, I almost forgot the U-model of the week!

I've seen this truck in Rustburg for a couple of weeks at a construction site, but I thought it was a DM. It was parked in the Food Lion parking lot today. Went in to get some ribs that were on sale and as we were leaving I yelled "stop the vehicle, that's a U-model!" ...Hard to believe it's come to that...

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Good looking trucks, after I talked to you the other day I run down 29 to lynchburg then across 460 back to roanoke.....had to show Candice some countryside, she likes to see new territory every now and again

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

did you whip that door open and look at the tag?

Vin - Tom was afraid to open the door for fear of the truck rolling over on top of him. :whistling:

Vin - you know we are just kidding about U (well some of us are). It is great to see such enthusiam from a youngin'

• Like 2

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Nice.

How do you guys upload high-resolution pictures?

Or maybe I'm still not pedigreed enoug to do it?

U model - can't you get a chassis nr using the info of reg.plates?

I like this busy brown dog too much.

Vlad

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I was on my way home from Charleston Friday morning and saw the red B in Fairmont for the first time. It looks as if it's parked on Jarco's lot. I delivered there several times when I was doing P&D but never saw it.

I've been thinking about stopping to look at it but there's always lots of traffic around that exit, gotta climb that hill, didn't know if I could get a trailer in there, wah-wah-wah...

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I've been thinking about stopping to look at it but there's always lots of traffic around that exit, gotta climb that hill, didn't know if I could get a trailer in there, wah-wah-wah...

You'll most likely have to stop at the light at the top of the hill where you would turn right because of mall traffic. It's also a bit of a tight turn getting into the (uphill of course) road to Jarco. I've been lucky and have always had room to swing a daycab and a 48' back around to the exit but if they're busy, it ain't happening.

Jim