"Morning Sex"

E9V8

She was standing in the kitchen, preparing our usual soft-boiled eggs and toast for breakfast, wearing only the 'T' shirt that she normally slept in.

As I walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly, "You've got to make love to me this very moment!"

My eyes lit up and I thought, "I am either still dreaming or this is going to be my lucky day!" Not wanting to lose the moment, I embraced her and then gave it my all; right there on the kitchen table.

Afterwards she said, "Thanks,"and returned to the stove, Her T-shirt still around her neck.

Happy, but a little puzzled, I asked, "What was that all about?"

She explained, "The egg timer's broken."

laughing1.gif

You eat 1 minute eggs too? :)

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

i dunno, im stilla youngin, mine says im still on the ''hard boiled egg stage'' as they take 15 min to cook.....

What I used to do all nite, takes me all nite to do.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Tom pulled over the car by the side of the road and showed Joe where he’d first had sex.

It was right down there by that tree. I remember the day plainly. It was a warm summer day. She and I were so much in love. We walked down to the tree and made love for hours, Tom recalled.

That sounds wonderful, said Joe.

Yes. It was okay until I looked up and noticed her mother was standing right there watching us.

Oh my God! What did her mother say when she saw you making love to her daughter?

Baaaaa…

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Tom pulled over the car by the side of the road and showed Joe where he’d first had sex.

It was right down there by that tree. I remember the day plainly. It was a warm summer day. She and I were so much in love. We walked down to the tree and made love for hours, Tom recalled.

That sounds wonderful, said Joe.

Yes. It was okay until I looked up and noticed her mother was standing right there watching us.

Oh my God! What did her mother say when she saw you making love to her daughter?

Baaaaa…

Why am I not surprised?

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian