Hot for teacher!

RowdyRebel

rowdy......we or I did not have any hotties ever, in any grade in school. I only had fatties or oldies in school. I bet they had long gotten over that stage in their lives. Or they were afraid of getting fired or going to jail if they got too affectionate with students.

mike

They must be a recent invention, I would have liked to bury most of my teachers in a shallow grave under the bleachers at the football field.

Good times.

Smart phones, I-pods, hot and horny teachers...kids these days don't know how good they have it.

• Like 2

Jim

If I found one I sure wouldnt be in court over it .

keep it quiet . people not smart enough to keep it quiet

gotta tell someone or tape it . and who needs buddies present for support!

Steve

That's right, if you're gonna do it, definately never kiss and tell, just keep it under your own hat. What everyone else does'nt know won't hurt them.

No hotties when I went to school. But back in the "old" days, people kept their mouth shut! And besides, the boys were 18 and at her house (not on school/university property like another perv in news).

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

They must be a recent invention, I would have liked to bury most of my teachers in a shallow grave under the bleachers at the football field.

Yep! Like Al Bundy said "Can't kill em. Can't bury em in the back yard....or was that Ted Bundy?????

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

when we were teenage boys,,,we woulda done anything to be raped by a hot teacher,,,and the last thing we woulda done was tell our parents.WTF.lol.bob

Thats what i was thinking,what the hell is wrong with these kids?..........................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Group sex w/ multiple males and only 1 female? Sounds kinda gay to me...sausage party.

Not only that she's not a hottie by a long shot,saw her on the news with no make up on and her hair was all stringy and nasty looking.lol...

Not only that she's not a hottie by a long shot,saw her on the news with no make up on and her hair was all stringy and nasty looking.lol...

But when you are 18 looks are not as important as sex. And us old farts can't be quite as critical.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

A Little gang bang amungst friends is ok just as long as your willy does not get near the hole I'm in..and don't stand behind me while you wait for your turn... Lmao...

Nah,i don't know about all that! too much opportunity to get hit by "friendly fire" LOL!................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.