Magnum Vin:1325 up for auction

You guys with the Magnum list will know if 1325 was or not? I owned 1365 years ago

Allot wrong with it like color,single axle and someone stole the heater cover that is impossible to find

post-133-0-07846300-1344779355_thumb.jpg

1985 Mack RW 613

Detailed Specifications Engine Make Mack Frame Steel Engine Model E-9 Interior Standard Engine HP 500 Color Red Truck Type Utility Serial No. 1M2AY39Y3FM001325 Engine Brake Yes Wheel Base 246" Transmission 10 Speed Suspension Spring Length/Height 13'X58" Axles Single Frame Setup Double GVWR 33,000 lbs Floor Material Steel FA Capacity 12,000 lbs Refrigerated No RA Capacity 21,000 lbs Turbo Yes Front Wheels Aluminum A/C Yes Rear Wheels Spoke Power Steering Yes Brakes Air Tank Capacity 140 / 140 gal. Tire Size 11R24.5 Odometer 77,053

Additional Equipment bullet.gif Am/Fm CD bullet.gif Tilt bullet.gif Dual Horns bullet.gif PTO bullet.gif 2 Air Compressors bullet.gif Work Lights bullet.gif Auto Crane bullet.gif Tool Boxes bullet.gif Dual Chrome Exhaust bullet.gif Rear Tire Size 22.5 bullet.gif Dual Tanks bullet.gif Turbo bullet.gif Visor bullet.gif Chrome Exhaust

http://www.adesarigs...eet/?ID=4643573

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

That is sweet, hope someone saves it.

We have an ADESA place near us,they sell all repos, ex lease units and such. Could be a good deal on the Magnum for someone. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 5 years later...
47 minutes ago, mackdaddy said:

I recently picked up # 1304. rough but all there. Has double frame that is pack rusted so first job is to reframe. I use to get back to New Castle, PA to visit my mom and always enjoyed cruising the roads looking for trucks.

I wondered who got that one. Glad it got a good home. If if turns out as nice as your other bulldogs it will be a sweetheart for sure! Hell New Castle isn't to far from me. Deffinently need to keep use posted on that build. Did you get your KTTA Superliner repainted yet?

Edited by Yoos Brothers Construction

My Dad hauled steel for Coin, Tryon, Kelly, and Kaplan out of the New Castle area from the late 50's thru 70's. He was a Mack man and that gave me the disease. Went everywhere with him in the summers. He had H and G models with really short triaxle trailers!

• Like 1

Dan I like how you are using what looks like a KW style Battery box/Step under the doors. Its one place where I think Mack had it backwards   on sleeper cab trucks. With putting the fuel tanks under the bunk and the batt box under the cab it just looked cleaner and the exhaust routing did not have to be stuffed under the cab. The KW steps also have a much wider foot plate for ease of getting in and out of the cab. The use of the early Rs700L box is interesting. I recall seeing a Superliner where they added a pete or KW style Battery box/steps like you have under the cab and behind the steer tire they removed the stock Mack air tank and batt box. In its place they put a flat painted panel in its place similar to how a Pete does.  made the hood look even longer than normal.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, mackdaddy said:

My Dad hauled steel for Coin, Tryon, Kelly, and Kaplan out of the New Castle area from the late 50's thru 70's. He was a Mack man and that gave me the disease. Went everywhere with him in the summers. He had H and G models with really short triaxle trailers!

Do you have any photos of those H or G models? That's some great history you're talking about there.

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:25 AM, h67st said:

Do you have any photos of those H or G models? That's some great history you're talking about there.

unfortunately, I don't have a single picture. Dad took off with a driver's 20yr younger wife and moved to Oregon in 1970. A few of his trucks were abandoned and taken back by the bank. My Mother discarded everything to do with him years ago. He had some pictures and after he passed I tried to get them from his ex and she tossed them just to piss me off I guess. I keep thinking someday I will see a picture of his trucks pop up on the internet sites. A few years ago I ran across a guy that was still leased to Tryon and turns out the dispatcher had been there since the 60's. I called him and he remembered my Dad like it was yesterday. I asked if he had any pictures and he said he never took any of the trucks. I can remember hanging out in Tryon's yard while my Dad played cards with other drivers in the office. Morrisville, PA or thereabouts then.

14 hours ago, mackdaddy said:

unfortunately, I don't have a single picture. Dad took off with a driver's 20yr younger wife and moved to Oregon in 1970. A few of his trucks were abandoned and taken back by the bank. My Mother discarded everything to do with him years ago. He had some pictures and after he passed I tried to get them from his ex and she tossed them just to piss me off I guess. I keep thinking someday I will see a picture of his trucks pop up on the internet sites. A few years ago I ran across a guy that was still leased to Tryon and turns out the dispatcher had been there since the 60's. I called him and he remembered my Dad like it was yesterday. I asked if he had any pictures and he said he never took any of the trucks. I can remember hanging out in Tryon's yard while my Dad played cards with other drivers in the office. Morrisville, PA or thereabouts then.

Sad to hear about the situation with your dad...my wife's dad took off when she was 9 years old and I saw how that affected her.

• Like 1