1956 B42

h67mack

B42P? looks pretty solid except back of cab. def a 56, has the old style bicycle mirrors on it and the fuel tanks without the tread on them yet. those are early. 6 volt i assume? has the smallest weirdest battery box i ever saw. looks like non Mack but never know, could be made for one 6 volt battery.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

We have

1928 AC

1956 B42

1958 B42X

1959 H67

1963 C607

1982 CRUISELINER

2004 VISION

7 SEMI TRAILERS

1938 LEHIGH VALLEY CABOOSE

1963 MOTORCAR

1973 DATSUN PICK UP

1978 DATSUN PICK UP

1982 Z28 2+2

1982 TOYOTA PICK UP

1985 TOYOTA TERCEL

1992 GMC S15 JIMMY

1995 BUICK REGAL

AND A 2 CAR GARAGE

kinda funny they gotta get rid of thier old macks,,,but the ac,,and the h67 is cool with them...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.bob

Mowerman, I'm curious why you are laughing?

Good luck the the B42, H67Mack(Bob). It is a shame the township did not let you build the building you had planned. I think I told you I had 12 vehicles tagged on my property. We have been working on dealing with that for almost a year now. It is hard to believe the lack of property owners' rights. We own the property. We pay taxes. We own the items on the property, yet we can't do what we want with it.

Good Luck,

Michael Yarnall

• Like 1

I had a new neighbor complain about the vehicles on my property {it's zoned for residental / for farming). Added every one one my antique insurance as a restoration project and tagged them with NY DMV issued Historical Licence Plates. Cost an additional $500 0n my insureance and $100 for each set of plates, that DMV fee is a one shot cost for permanent plates. I dragged most into a "neat row" and wrapped each one in Boat shrink wrap. They are now legally insured and registered and no longer can be ticketed or touched. Code came by once and I produced an insurance card and current registration for each one...Code couldn't do squat...all legal. Paul

My Avatar in my Cat mail box holder Local post office approved too.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

the neighbor decides to walk in our yard and look to see what is inspected or registered.

Do you all have the right to trespass onto each others property?Whatever you are charged with, then I would have the neighbor pay for that charge (SUE THE NEIGHBOR) policy.

District Attorney

mike

I have the standard Polish Attack Wife...nobody or nothing gets past her...not even me! Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE