Lookie what I found! - H67

Looks complete enough to use for patterns what needs replaced.

I'd go for it but "Momma" would ensure I died a slow and painful death by driving nails through each of my extremities with an air nailer to a piece of plywood.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Looks complete enough to use for patterns what needs replaced.

I'd go for it but "Momma" would ensure I died a slow and painful death by driving nails through each of my extremities with an air nailer to a piece of plywood.

Rob

lmao, can we watch?

lmao, can we watch?

I don't mind and certainly pay her no attention till she gets out that damned butcher knife. Now that thing scares me!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

yup, probably seen Doug's before you were thought of haha. actually about 10-12 years ago. his is sweet and def restorable. he just has too many irons in the fire. think he wants to restore his B75 soon he mentioned.

Its in the weeds in the back of his house. He says it should be worth 20K nowadays. I need to see that B75, Ive never seen it. I think its down behind Bobs. Doug said she prolly aint been run in 2 years, the B75.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

i remember when he was runnin his MH and had is RS700L in the hanger to . he sold the R700 to someone in jersey or downstate ny i think. they put a new cab on it. cab was shot, and repainted it in Dale Earnhardt colors. black and silver and red. was dark blue when doug had it

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

i remember when he was runnin his MH and had is RS700L in the hanger to . he sold the R700 to someone in jersey or downstate ny i think. they put a new cab on it. cab was shot, and repainted it in Dale Earnhardt colors. black and silver and red. was dark blue when doug had it

The MH is still there. Sitting there, no motor I think. Hes got a few MH's anyway. I think he likes them. Ive only seen pictures of the R700. Actually hes got more then a few MH's.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

LMAO!............................Mark

Yeah but them earwarmers are damned hard on glasses!!

Rob

My God !!

So nice looking

You said it!!!! (even come with instructions)!

The_Twins.jpg

My God !

So nice H67 pictures in the beginning of the tread !

Looking this chicks I'm thinking how pretty old trucks are !!

By the word - why do you (Americans) say "twin screws" ?

I know early Macks with a warm type rear but later kinds have gears inside.

So what are screws?

Vlad

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Vlad here in America a single axle is sometimes called a single screw. When it has both rear axles with differentials it is called a twin screw or simply a screw.I know I left myself open with this info. A single axle with a dead axle in front of rear end is a pusher, a single axle with dead axle in rear is a tag axle. There were also tri-drives with 3 powered rears. There were some in my area years ago but do not see them anymore. Lots of tire scuffing. Joe D.