Gerhart's Mack Days 2012- October 5,6

Mack Days 2012 at Gerhart's in Lititz PA will be here before you know it! As always, the event is free and so is parking and open to the public. Exhibit your Mack truck, 1900 to present or stroll around. Vendors will be selling parts, accessories, memorabilia and refreshments. Contact Dave or John with questions: 717-626-8544 or info@gerhartmachinery.com See pictures of previous shows on our website: www.gerhartmachinery.com Hope to see you there!

I'm gonna sashay my fat ass over there again this year. Done been screwed out of the other truck shows I wanted to attend and hopefully my plans don't fall through on this one........

Planning to arrive on Friday morning by driving Thursday night. I know when you all see me, you'll scatter!!

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

this Bulldog only or are off brands allowed. Not looking to show but as my only ride would be the Pete don't want to get run off either if I get there

It is mainly geared toward Mack but with that motor under the hood I'm certain you would fit in. Swing by my place and we'll throw a couple trucks on the trailer to offset the fuel costs it if will work.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 3 weeks later...

You know what they say... "The road of life is paved with good intentions" and I fully intend to have my F-607 up & running in time for Gerhart's show. I have lots of other BS going on in my life right now, but working on the F and having a goal in mind is therapy for me. Hope to see y'all at the show. Might even ask for Friday off work to attend my first clambake.

Gregg

• 2 weeks later...