Rob:

Rob

And why didn't you call us? For all we know you could be laying in a ditch!! Thats what mom said all the time to me. Welcome home!!! Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I thought I saw you at a campaign stop for the President. I figured his re-election was keeping you busy.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

I miss anything important?

You missed the most intelligent, compassionate, witty, and downright handsome-est :idunno: group of folks you've ever known and have come to realise that you've never been happier in life than you are when on BMT.

No need to respond, the feeling's mutual. :notworthy:

Jim

Who are you and what do you want here?

Glad to hear from you. We was concerned. Other Dog was starting to run an auction for some of your trucks.

I missed it cause I was in CT looking for you. I didn't find you though

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Ah---hah! Yall can all fall for this, Rob is under my alien command. The brainwashing is complete. I control all his thoughts and actions from central alien command. heh heh,,the human olivetroad is next. Soon, very soon, I will control all of Big mack trucks. We plan to use Macks to transport all our supplies and teleporter equipment, very soon, we will be bringing the rest of our alien insectesoid brothers,,,,SUFFER HUMANS SUFFER!!!!!! randyp

Vinny took his U-Model cab off - that gave a lot of comments! Welcome back and have a nice day

Paweł

I thought I felt the earth move under my feet from such a phenomena but once realizing it was just a bubble of gas escaping my ass with such evenly dispersed thrust, force, and guidance through my "Fruit of the Looms" shoving me forward, I decided it wasn't such a big deal.

Almost lost my balance I did.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

The Titanic hit an iceberg and sank

Well shit!! Let's go 'sploring!! Got to be some good pickens available to sell on the open market. Tragedy makes money you know!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

It forgot how to rain - is that caused by some secret radar testing you were involved with?

No Radar, but something very important to american federal worker. You fly in this country; you will appreciate what I've been apart of and done.

Rob

Yeah, it has been a day or two.

I still can't figure out why you decided to take some time off to repaint your trailer using a Q-tip?

If I'd have used a "Q-tip" it would have been done. My choice of an ice pick probably won't be repeated.

Rob

And why didn't you call us? For all we know you could be laying in a ditch!! Thats what mom said all the time to me. Welcome home!!! Paul

I used to sleep in a ditch quite often afraid of freezing my balls off but I no longer have to worry about that.

Rob

I thought I saw you at a campaign stop for the President. I figured his re-election was keeping you busy.

I've been organizing for him. I want to ensure the path to exit is clear and without obstructions.

Rob

You missed the most intelligent, compassionate, witty, and downright handsome-est :idunno: group of folks you've ever known and have come to realise that you've never been happier in life than you are when on BMT.

No need to respond, the feeling's mutual. :notworthy:

I thought I was gone?

Rob

Ah---hah! Yall can all fall for this, Rob is under my alien command. The brainwashing is complete. I control all his thoughts and actions from central alien command. heh heh,,the human olivetroad is next. Soon, very soon, I will control all of Big mack trucks. We plan to use Macks to transport all our supplies and teleporter equipment, very soon, we will be bringing the rest of our alien insectesoid brothers,,,,SUFFER HUMANS SUFFER!!!!!! randyp

I am your loyal servant and under your supreme command. I am humbled by your very presence of varying proximity. Please continue to guide me with your unquestionable knowlege and intelligence to set me free of earths encumbrances.

Gratefully yours oh wise one;

Rob

chump...bout time you posted .lolololol.bob

Chump? Son of a bitch. Ain't nobody ever been that nice to me when calling me a name.

Rob

• Like 1