Rob:

Rob

I am your loyal servant and under your supreme command. I am humbled by your very presence of varying proximity. Please continue to guide me with your unquestionable knowlege and intelligence to set me free of earths encumbrances.

Gratefully yours oh wise one;

Rob

Who you talking to? Randy or obamama??

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Who you talking to? Randy or obamama??

The first of course. The second has far too many vile inconsistencies and leads a path of self destruction.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Welcome back! i for one was under the impression that you might be roaming about the country buying up all the RL's and RS's ?....................................Mark

No but when all settles out I'll fill everyone in on what has transpired.

I'm afraid "Momma's" patience with my truck acquisitions has reached a peak. There are a couple of RS, and RL series trucks I'm eyeing but something is probably going to need to leave prior to them heading this way. So far, all my "Westerns", and the A-40 are safe, (and blessed) from the powers that be.

Thanks,

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

No but when all settles out I'll fill everyone in on what has transpired.

I'm afraid "Momma's" patience with my truck acquisitions has reached a peak. There are a couple of RS, and RL series trucks I'm eyeing but something is probably going to need to leave prior to them heading this way. So far, all my "Westerns", and the A-40 are safe, (and blessed) from the powers that be.

Thanks,

Rob

Thats good to hear,glad to have you back!................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Notice- Auction cancelled!

uh... due to circumstances beyond my control, the B, A, and RL model Macks and parts auction has been cancelled. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Damn!! I was high bidder on most items too.

Rob

Notice- Auction cancelled!

uh... due to circumstances beyond my control, the B, A, and RL model Macks and parts auction has been cancelled. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Too late for all that shit! my checks allready been cashed,i'm on my way out to pick-up my "goods" 2 count em' 2 RL's!!!!!!!........................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Too late for all that shit! my checks allready been cashed,i'm on my way out to pick-up my "goods" 2 count em' 2 RL's!!!!!!!........................................Mark

yeah Mark, i've cashed your check and bought ribs and beer with the money. Sorry about the no refund policy I explained at the auction, but- again, due to circumstances beyond my control, you might encounter some "difficulty" retrieving the items you purchased- that's why I encouraged everyone to pick up any items purchased ASAP, and between 1 and 4 am.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Those are within the hours that M.F.E.D. is on duty.

You really don't want to meet him during working hours.

Rob

M.F.E.D. hmmmmmm....wonder what that means?..i'd better google it, might be sumptin' impotent.

He is of german descent, has very large teeth, and although never measured, exerts great psi when the clamp is applied.

Rob

oh.

Pretty close representation there. The first sign of "you might think about turning around" is the ears pinned back.

Rob