Connecticut Construction Trucks

yup, the cast one is a B61SE or something right Mike? i asked about that one a few months back. you could get the big aluminum radiator with any diesel i believe. a milk hauler around kingston ny had a bunch of B61's with 711's and the big radiators.

Interesting,Matt! I guess I never gave it much thought.Thanks for clearing that up :twothumbsup:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Are those guys for real,do they ever get rid of anything.We have a contractor down here in Philly,that kept everything up till he had an auction back in 87-88.He still has some old b's but he is slowly getting rid of them all.I will be checking up to see what he has left.

Yep from what i know they only scrapped 2 Rightway mixers besides that everything is in the quarry. they reorganized a lot of it over the summer.

Matt

Yep from what i know they only scrapped 2 Rightway mixers besides that everything is in the quarry. they reorganized a lot of it over the summer.

So Matt- Are all those boneyard trucks the property of the new owners OR do they belong to the Suzio family???

Usually when one of these big foreign outfits take over they clean house-no sentimentality over old trucks-its scrap value to them.

So Matt- Are all those boneyard trucks the property of the new owners OR do they belong to the Suzio family???

Usually when one of these big foreign outfits take over they clean house-no sentimentality over old trucks-its scrap value to them.

Suzio is still owned by the Suzio family. They bought out Beard Concrete of Milford.

• Like 1

Matt

Family owned and operated going on 115 years. Almost unheard of these days!

• Like 1

Mack and OshKosh enthusiest in central CT