Connecticut Construction Trucks

I have been wanting to say this for quite awhile,you guys up in CT,MA and other parts north have it way better then us guys here in Philly.I can remember a time when there was nothing but B61-B81's running everywhere here in Philly.Now a days you can't find a Bmodel anywhere here in Philly.There was one that ran out of a quarry down in Chester County but I haven't seen that one in a few years.I would love to drive one of them old girls anytime over the newer trucks.Give me 2 sticks,2 windows down and the smell of exhaust and I'm good to go.All good things must come to a end sorry to say.

• Like 2

I have been wanting to say this for quite awhile,you guys up in CT,MA and other parts north have it way better then us guys here in Philly.I can remember a time when there was nothing but B61-B81's running everywhere here in Philly.Now a days you can't find a Bmodel anywhere here in Philly.There was one that ran out of a quarry down in Chester County but I haven't seen that one in a few years.I would love to drive one of them old girls anytime over the newer trucks.Give me 2 sticks,2 windows down and the smell of exhaust and I'm good to go.All good things must come to a end sorry to say.

Honestly, I can't remember the last DM hard nose going down the road. There is one guy around Hartford that still runs a couple B models though. I never thought I'd see the day without DM's.

Mack and OshKosh enthusiest in central CT

saw this today too. My eyes almost poped out when i saw it. The truck is mint. Only 200,000 miles and in perfect shape. My dad even liked it, said it would be a good truck to pull lowboy or dump trailer around.

Gene McClure has 2 ex Rawson Mack tri-axles,an early DM glass nose tri-axle, an autocar tri-axle dump, a B61 6 wheeler dump he still uses and a few other toys. I was up at his place last year