Pussy pictures

Olivetroad

thats just crooked...bob

Hell yeah, you S.O.B. Olive :banana: I had my hopes up again and they were crushed....again. LOL great picture.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

thats just crooked...bob

Hell yeah, you S.O.B. Olive :banana: I had my hopes up again and they were crushed....again. LOL great picture.

Kudos to Olivetroad for practicing "truth in advertising"! I came on here (my happy place) hoping to see pics of kitty cats and lo & behold, there's 2 right there in the newest topic. I was hesitant to click the link at first out of fear of what might be lurking behind post #1 but decided to go for it because after all, what else would one possibly expect to find in a thread titled "Snatch Shots" "Pussy Pictures?"

Jim

The C for cat letter was stuck on my keyboard so I had to spell it that way...................the last thing I would want to do is mislead anyone about the post content.

I thought the cat was real smart at first, waiting for dinner to arrive like that. But then I got to looking and he had a phillips screwdriver to open it up with and it was obviously put together with flathead screws.

Stupid cat.

Oh woe is me, forgive me olive, my pologies ahead of time,,,but,,,,I am an AVID bird lover,,,and,,well,,forgive me,,,I would scatter that freakin cat all over pasture with 12 gauge buckshot ifn I saw him doing that dastardly deed! Oh the pain and misery, just the thought of a cute lil bird getting eaten! I would scatter cat and then stomp whats left of his entrails in ground! Randyp

Obviously I am a pervert in the true sense. I thought it was about Caterpillar equipments, or an engines thread.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Obviously I am a pervert in the true sense. I thought it was about Caterpillar equipments, or an engines thread.

Rob

So did I actually. Considering the source, felines were a close second. I decided to go with my gut feeling.

Speaking of guts, is it true the tennis racket strings are made from cat guts?

Jim

So did I actually. Considering the source, felines were a close second. I decided to go with my gut feeling.

Speaking of guts, is it true the tennis racket strings are made from cat guts?

Racket or Racquet?

I don't know about cat guts, but I hear cat fur is used to make kitten britches.

Cat gut is still used for suture material to put you back together after surgery.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I'm slipping. I didn't give that second thought until you mentioned it. BTW, I bought a new Jacquet.

Did the checkout girl sackquet in a packquet for you?

Momma always said to hang it up when done on a Braquet.

• Like 1

How do I go about getting into the VIP lounge?

Brian - I included that as a plug for BMT - if you go up to the bar across the top part of the screen, on the right side, there is a button/word that you can click on that reads: DONATE. If you help support BMT by contributing, then you get some added member bonuses like admission to the VIP lounge. But the main benefit is that BMT can afford to maintain the server and keep the ^%&$ up around here!

The C for cat letter was stuck on my keyboard so I had to spell it that way...................the last thing I would want to do is mislead anyone about the post content.

I thought the cat was real smart at first, waiting for dinner to arrive like that. But then I got to looking and he had a phillips screwdriver to open it up with and it was obviously put together with flathead screws.

Stupid cat.

I see you got the c key unstuck- that pb blaster is great stuff,eh?

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.