Anybody on here like U models?

I think some one (won't mention who) just wet hisself

Naw. He's still standing in front of the mirror.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I know the previous two owners but don't know who owns it now.

It is still in MA but the cab is grey with the leading edge of the hood and fenders in black.

Looks like the picture was taken at the Rutland Truck show when it was being held at Giddings Manufacturing in Pittsford, VT.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

It is still in MA but the cab is grey with the leading edge of the hood and fenders in black.

Looks like the picture was taken at the Rutland Truck show when it was being held at Giddings Manufacturing in Pittsford, VT.

Oh, thats what it is, this one but grey has been posted on here before by me.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

You got a serial number? I dont think its a 72' cab because of the tan dash and the small air cleaner. The hood is from 72' I can tell because of the small MACK letters on the front.

No serial number. 1972 is painted on the air cleaner and that also what I have in my notes.

When it changed to grey in color, it was recabbed at that point.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Who owned it when it was red like in the picture? I looked at a picture of it I have of what it looks like now and I noticed quite a few things the guy changed.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

No serial number. 1972 is painted on the air cleaner and that also what I have in my notes.

When it changed to grey in color, it was recabbed at that point.

Rolled over????

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I doubt it Rob. They would only have to get a new door and mirror and bracket. I bet she was rusted pretty bad like mine is.

If only repairing rollovers was that easy. But then again, there wouldn't be no profit in the job if just anybody could do it.

Rob

Fred said he had to get rid of it,though.There was rumblings about some new kid in upstate New York that was going to corner the market on U models and all things related to them,and he didn't want to be a slave to such a young tyrant! :loldude::bulldog3:

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA