Well, you guys wanted to see me, so heres a picture of me...

umodelnut

Yep, heres me Vinny Santucci, standing in front of me ol' Sidewinder! I told my Papa to take the picture. This was taken a few months ago when it was cold. Thats why I have my Carhart on. I think im like 5'8 now 140 pounds. I think I look weird in this picture, ill try to get a better one.

• Like 2

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Yep, heres me Vinny Santucci, standing in front of me ol' Sidewinder! I told my Papa to take the picture. This was taken a few months ago when it was cold. Thats why I have my Carhart on. I think im like 5'8 now 140 pounds. I think I look weird in this picture, ill try to get a better one.

Strong little bugger, holding the truck up so it doesn't flop over for the picture? Most guys use an oak 4x4 or the factory optional kickstand, but those were costly so you don't see many. There is a picture of one on bmt somewhere.
  • Like 2

Yep, its all Sicilian. At least my name is. I got Sicilian, Polock, and a little bit of Slovack. Thats a good picture Otherdog!!! I would prolly have a real hammer though. There about ten of them in that barn. And wait, how did she get out there behind the house, down the dirt road and to the barn? I didnt bring her, I think :whistling: Also Lucerne, im just going to play along, the kickstand is up in the garage being painted LOL, Im just kidding we dont have a kickstand because my U doesnt flip over.

Vinny is probably slovacking over the picture of Daisey Duke about now and polocking with his sicilian pizza.

mike

LOL!!

Good to put a face with a name. on the Island that name would be either a pizza parlor or a paving company. Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

That is a perfect photo to use on here - we sorta get an idea of what you look like, but not enough of it is clear for otherdog to really be able to go to town with it!

Around here kids with a last name like that would get their rear ends tanned - too many Germans. But I will protect you if you come visit sometime Vinny.

Ha ha. Thats cool.

It would be cooler If I lost 25-30 lbs.

Happened to be looking at Ebay the other night,came across an NOS U-Model prop rod still in the box,even comes in genuine Mack Red!................................Mark

That must the dee-luxe model with the built in, post-rollover, mirror and door glass consolidator.

Jim

That is a perfect photo to use on here - we sorta get an idea of what you look like, but not enough of it is clear for otherdog to really be able to go to town with it!

Around here kids with a last name like that would get their rear ends tanned - too many Germans. But I will protect you if you come visit sometime Vinny.

Ya, thanks Olive.

Wonder how she keeps those blown up?

mike

I dont know but I am working on a government grant so I can study her and find out.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Okey, I've just read this thread for the first time now. My dad read it before and told me about the broomstick thing, but neglected to mention the other pictures. That second pic is a little weird, I will admit. She would definately make a good U model seat cover.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j