Choosing a wife

other dog

Otherdog, if I were you and I saw her walking in I would have hauled ass outa there when I saw her. The only thing good was that she was driving a MOPAR.

I tried to let her down easy. I was just glad none of our other drivers were there, I would have never heard the end of it.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I tried to let her down easy. I was just glad none of our other drivers were there, I would have never heard the end of it.

Yeah, your coworkers are not as compassionate as us. We're just gonna forget about the "Uhrichsville Incident". Yep.......

Jim

Several months later, Tom (Other Dog) had a lay over for his next load. Had an 11 o'clock appointment, so decided to grab a few beers. Went over to the local tavern. After a few cold ones, a lady came over and began talking to him. Time was lost and when Tom woke up the next morning, his only thought was "WOW! thats what the deal is with cougars" But he couldn't remember much about her. She wore glasses and had somewhat short hair. No name, no recollection of much else, but he knew he had a great time.

About a week later, he got an e-mail. "thanks, Cub. thats how a peter should be built. see ya next time you're in town.

post-4436-0-66705900-1335474302_thumb.jp

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

HA!!!!!!! I was just flipping thinking that would happen when I read the title of this thread!!! HA!!!! He might have made a good choice, but what if she is a butterface? Ewww.

IF she is a butter face Vinny there is a saying that you will learn in college and it holds true, "Beautiness is only a light switch away". :tease:

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Those are known as car-head hotties - you think baby gots it going on when you see her driving. But then ALL of her gets out of the car and you see what is really happening.

Also known as a 50 yarder, looks good at 50 yards and things go down from there the closer you get.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

Several months later, Tom (Other Dog) had a lay over for his next load. Had an 11 o'clock appointment, so decided to grab a few beers. Went over to the local tavern. After a few cold ones, a lady came over and began talking to him. Time was lost and when Tom woke up the next morning, his only thought was "WOW! thats what the deal is with cougars" But he couldn't remember much about her. She wore glasses and had somewhat short hair. No name, no recollection of much else, but he knew he had a great time.

About a week later, he got an e-mail. "thanks, Cub. thats how a peter should be built. see ya next time you're in town.

This is what my grandfather explained to me as a ""Wonder" which according to his definition was "a woman who could throw her right tit over her left shoulder and squirt milk in her ass". I am still trying to put it all together but keep getting lost in the morbid details provided by him.

• Like 1

My girl just cought me reading this thread......................Thanks guys :icon_bs:

You can borrow my excuse:

"Honest Honey, I didn't click on that site. How could I?, my hands were in my pants the whole time! Must be a pop-up window or sumthin' "

• Like 1

Jim

Compared to the never to be mentioned again "Uhrichsville incident" she would be considered pretty hot. I prolly woulda hit that in 1983.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

WHAT.........A SHISHKABOB on steroids!!!! Don't let Rob see this.

mike

Damned tongue won't stay in my mouth!!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.