Choosing a wife

other dog

That happened to me once. There was this super cute chick who worked down the road a ways and would wave and smile at me all the time. So one day I foolishly asked one of the guys I worked with to check her out as she got out of the car. Holy Shit!!!!! She had to go an easy 275-300lbs. I never heard the end of it. That girls personality on a hot chicks body would ave been the perfect match.

How didnt you notice? I dont get it im very sorry.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

HA!!!!!!! I was just flipping thinking that would happen when I read the title of this thread!!! HA!!!! He might have made a good choice, but what if she is a butterface? Ewww.

Son, later in life, when you are a little older and a bit wiser, you will learn what is called "get behind her." Perfect situation for butterfaces. That and turning out the lights.

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I would take the middle one, but she's leaning on a Toyota. There's a girl in one of my 4-H clubs that likes to argue with me about whether GMC's are better Chevy Trucks. I like that girl. But GMC's are better.

Ben

Put my ol' 75 U685 behind some hot girl in a bikini, and then all you guys will be happy. Especially me.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I would see her drive by. Her face and shoulders were fairly normal. But from the waist down it was an enormous woman.

post-3242-0-10601600-1334961165.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

post-1374-0-67373000-1334620371_thumb.jpgSTAY ON TOPIC

I'm having a hard time making up my mind,kinda like M&M's cant just have one.............believe i'd have to "marry" all three of em' see which one stood out the most!...........................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Paul, You should have suspected something when you noticed her head was in the middle of the car and she wasn't delivering mail.

Looking back it would have been the "green" thing to do....Shade in the summer and heat in the winter and if she got tattoos you'd also have movin pictures.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Once and only once......this girl from church asked me to come over and see about her car....82 Trans-Am with bird on the hood. I'm talkin 300- 400 lbs. .......the g/f knew where I was at and was ok with it. I had no idea this BIG GIRL was fixing me a steak on the grill. Fixing the car and ate the steak and I had to go to the bathroom. Follow me here guys.........When I go into the bathroom to pee....I look down and see some big turds that was not flushed. So, I had to say something about that. I put the BIG EMBARRASED on her big time. When I came out of the bathroom, she was red as blood in the face. I quickly told her I had to go, that Sherry my g/f at the time was expecting me home. I told the g/f about my situation and we both rolled, hollering,laughing so hard we had tears in our eyes. The girl stopped coming to church after that.......not what I was expecting, but what can I say. It happened.

mike

Similar thing happened to me as a young man,i used to pass a "road market" (fresh produce,cider,eggs etc) everyday when i worked local,used to see a gorgeous redhead who would wave and smile at me everytime i passsed by,only problem was that she was always sitting behind a big cable spool made into a table with an umbrella over it. So oneday it get up my nerve,and decide i need a jug of cider (grew up on an apple farm) and decide it will be a good excuse to "check her out" pull up out front,walk over casually,start a conversation,just as pretty as i thought she was (from the waist up anyway) she walks out from behind the cable spool,and HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! that ass was AT LEAST two ax-handles wide!!!!! now i dont not like a "big girl" mind you,but when they are bigger,badder than me,i have to draw the line!.........................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Well...OK then- Back in the early '80s, before I got married, I took a load of kyanite to a place in Uhrichsville, Ohio. Got there around 10 or 11 that night, and sat up until 3am talking to some girl on the CB. Her handle was "sexy kitty", and she sounded like it! I talked her into-or maybe it was her ideer-meeting me at a restaurant for breakfast the next morning. I got there first and was sitting in the restaurant drinking coffee when she came in, driving a huge Plymouth Fury with the muffler and tail pipe dragging the ground. She was the biggest, fattest, oldest, ugliest woman i'd ever seen. I was only about 25 or so at the time, she must have been in her 50's. When she came in we talked for a few minutes, then I told her I had to call headquarters. I didn't call anybody, but I came back to the table and told her I had to go, had a hot load to pick up in Cleveland or somewhere, and I had to be there by 10am to load...or something like that. Anyway, I hauled ass outa there.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I think I have said this before, but the wisest advice my dad ever gave me was that when getting serious and thinking of getting married, to try and check out your future wife's mom because that would be pretty close to what you would wake up next to in 25 years.

He told me that my blushing brides mom was still HOT at age 44 so I knew I would be okay.

I like David's term - just like the Titanic should have done, stay away from icebergs!