Macks,lots of Macks,and others,whole,parts Pa. area

Cool! Did you shoot that? Are they really going to crush all that - there is a fortune sitting there.

Beds, hoods, engines, OH MY!

I kept mumbling under my breath: "Raise the hood, raise the hood"

No I just found it on Youtube, thought someone in the Pa. area might find it and give us a report, someone must recognize the orange trucks. I'll be pulling stuff out of Pa. maybe next week or the week after. I could swing in on the way home and load something if it was going northeast and I was empty.

I just google-mapped it and according to the sat photo, there is nothing left! Hope I am looking in wrong place!

Try Roaring Springs Pa Satelite map google and zoom in, follow the perimeter of the quarry all around. there is alot of iron sitting around. I looked up a number I found on the door 814-729-7777 and it gave me Roaring Springs, google maps took me right to the quarry.

Try Roaring Springs Pa Satelite map google and zoom in, follow the perimeter of the quarry all around. there is alot of iron sitting around. I looked up a number I found on the door 814-729-7777 and it gave me Roaring Springs, google maps took me right to the quarry.

I am currently living on the home farm in Roaring Spring (my home town). Roaring Spring phone prefix is 224. Google shows 729 as a Roaring Spring prefix but it has to be a recent addition (never saw that one before). I doubt if any of these trucks are that current although possible. The only quarry I know here is New Enterprise Stone and Lime and all their trucks are RED. Actually the quarry borders on the home farm. If anyone can provide more details, I will investigate. One of the trucks has "Meadville" on the door. Meadville is north of Pittsburgh.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I am currently living on the home farm in Roaring Spring (my home town). Roaring Spring phone prefix is 224. Google shows 729 as a Roaring Spring prefix but it has to be a recent addition (never saw that one before). I doubt if any of these trucks are that current although possible. The only quarry I know here is New Enterprise Stone and Lime and all their trucks are RED. Actually the quarry borders on the home farm. If anyone can provide more details, I will investigate. One of the trucks has "Meadville" on the door. Meadville is north of Pittsburgh.

If you satelite google map the place, Roaring Springs Pa., it takes you right to the quarry. If you look to the south southeast edge there is a yard full of orange trucks, and then go to the south west edge and there are small fields like islands full of equipment. It looks like several companys are located there because of the quarry. I see big cat rock trucks and quarry equipment in one area, a mixer plant in another, a dump truck company in another and others scattered.

If anyone needed anything, doors,dash parts,rear ends,heaters,motors even nice aluminum dump bodys this would be the place to check out.

Meadville Concrete and Meadville Rolloff service are on rte 322 or Cochranton road and both sides of Liberty Street Extension. Google MEADVILLE CONCRETE MEADVILLE PA. and look further up on re 322 (closer to the town of Meadville), you'll see the 4 separate yards and the orange and black trucks. Looks to be a working operation as of the fall of 2011.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE