Truck Picture Blues!

other dog

I gave Teresa Moore some Mack truck pictures to scan and send in,but she couldn't get her scanner to function properly (couldn't get it to work either) so I have no pictures in yet.I can scan them and e-mail them one at a time myself so yesterday when I went to Moneta,Va.to pick up a load of treated lumber I stopped and took some pictures of an A-40 Mack sitting in a field,and when I got back to the shop I took one of my concrete mixer to finish the roll of film.I took the film to Wal-Mart today to get it developed and their printer was out of comission too,so I can't even send those in! Someday,though...soon I hope.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Thanks guys-The truck has a 673 thermodyne in it and a quadruplex trans,I have no idea what ratio the rears are.Top speed is about 55 mph,but I suppose if I stood on it long enough I might get 57 or 58 out of it.The cab was red when I got it,but I had the fenders painted black because I liked the way they looked on Diesel Gypsy's B-61,and was going to have just the top of the hood painted black too,but it has some dents in it and I thought they would be more noticable if I did.I painted the mixer drum at home,in the yard,with rollers,brushes,and hardware store implement paint.The stripe didn't turn out exactly like I wanted-I wanted the corkscrew look,couldn't really afford A professional to do it,and that's what I ended up with,but all in all not too bad looking I guess! And thanks A lot Barry!

Edited by other dog

I'm gonna try to post the rest of the pictures this weekend,but if I can't I'm just gonna send them to Barry to post for me.Barry knows everything.And I might get some Bulldog flaps if I can afford them-got home late last night and got a phone bill,credit card,insurance,electric,and direcTV bill this week.Good thing I went ahead and ran that third trip Thursday instead of delivering Monday!