Guess I fucked up:

Rob

Professor told me...."Profanity is the effort of a weak mind to express itself forcefully".

And he could be right. I don't value myself on the quality, or quantity of my mind.

Your professor made a lot of money off you via tuition. How's that working out for you?

Rob

• Like 2

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

puppy poster,,,and already wants to run the website,,,,,,if he,s on here,,,what does that tell you???????????probably drives jap,,and tailgates,,(COME ON BACK)bob

Probably young and still impressionable. Don't want to scare, or run him off, but as most in the real world know, college is not reality on all fronts.

I ain't had a day of college in my life that mattered, (I did take a semester of welding many years ago) and I've done alright through the year without regret(s).

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Probably young and still impressionable. Don't want to scare, or run him off, but as most in the real world know, college is not reality on all fronts.

I ain't had a day of college in my life that mattered, (I did take a semester of welding many years ago) and I've done alright through the year without regret(s).

Rob

well,,,guess we cant please everyone....6500 dirtbags,,,one brainiac.lolololololololol.bob
  • Like 1

And he could be right. I don't value myself on the quality, or quantity of my mind.

Your professor made a lot of money off you via tuition. How's that working out for you?

Rob

Don't forget the ones who require you to buy the text book that they wrote.

Every time I stopped to think of something "deep" like jaird did I would get slapped in the back of the head and told "get your ass back to work" by my dad. :loldude:

• Like 2

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

A weak mind and a strong back is what is needed many times to get the world where it is today.

It will prolly be needed to continue.

As long as the $$$ is green, I'll do it

I'm not hungry or wanting because I've never been too good to do what needs done to get ahead. Done pissed a lot of people off in my time being fair and not showing favoritisim to who gets the "gravy" and who gets the "shit", as far as work. But that is the way it is and I'm too old, fat, senile, yet cantankerous to change.

Rob

A weak mind and a strong back is what is needed many times to get the world where it is today.

It will prolly be needed to continue.

As long as the $$$ is green, I'll do it

Want to remove a bit of concrete from my mixer drum??? :)

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Want to remove a bit of concrete from my mixer drum??? :)

Get a jackhammer, some GOOD ear protection, some GOOD eye protection,gloves and a shovel. Oh yeah, need a ladder.

Have at it

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

He sounds like an asshole.

LOL, I literally was gasping for air in between laughs when I read your post GD. My wife thinks I am a full blown loon now.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

LOL, I literally was gasping for air in between laughs when I read your post GD. My wife thinks I am a full blown loon now.

I know that feeling all to well. First she will go through the stages of denial,sadness, and anger but will eventually come to accept your looniness.

Jim

Jaird,

I hope the negative comments haven't chased you away. There are many great people on this site including those who made condescending remarks to you. I understand your feelings about profanity. Every other word out of my fathers mouth was a cuss word until he died in 2002 at the age of 78. I tried to change him but that never happened. Hence, I too have a dislike for it. Take this site for the good and overlook the bad.

When traveling with my wife, who wouldn't say crap even if she had a mouth full, I always have the CB on channel 19 the truckers channel. When things get really down and dirty I have to remind her of the many times it has helped us and the many benefits of knowing what is going on down the road

There is a great deal of knowledge here and I learn something every time I'm on it which is generally several times a day. You just have to tune out the bad and concentrate on the good. And there is a vast mount of good.

• Like 1

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

I know that feeling all to well. First she will go through the stages of denial,sadness, and anger but will eventually come to accept your looniness.

So there is some light at the end of the tunnel.

I thort this twaz a family friendly 4M

I can also swear like a trooper when the need arises

Rob wont make a good proffesional truck driver

a truck driver needs a cool head, go with the blows, just like dealing with the cops or DOT

Sorry sir....Yes sir.... No Sir... Sorry Sir

He has admiited its his fault n should suffer the consequences (wash diesel off vehicle n Road or a cop fine wotever)

th@ diesel on the road can now lead to slippery conditions when it rains n cause an accident

if the Admin of this BB haz any gonads he should now delete all profanity or remove all this post

jist my 2 cents worth

cya

§wishy

Wait a minute! I too was raised in an atmosphere of profanity, where it is considered not only a language, like spanglish or ebonics, but an art form as well. And I am deeply offended that the regional dialect of my people is dismissed so easily by someone who claims intellectual superiority over the fine individuals he's afraid to get to know. And while I respect Jairds right to post on this forum like the rest of us, I believe that he is uninformed properly on this subject by a diploma toting bigot. Piss on the professor.

• Like 1