Salvage yard in Nebraska

Browsed into to his site looking for 63 Dodge D 900 parts. He's got in the Mack section towards the middle some Cruiseliners, F models, an H, a B mobel and a bunch of others. Paul

http://www.candhtruc...Node=E_6&iCID=6

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I saw this place advertized in wheels of time,and checked it out,as far as other truck salvage yards i can remember passing one in south central iowa a few years back that was LOADED with all sorts of Macks,cant remember exactly where,but i seem to remember passing a Mack dealership/service shop as well..maybe superdog knows the place i'm talking about?.............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

i can remember passing one in south central iowa a few years back that was LOADED with all sorts of Macks,cant remember exactly where,but i seem to remember passing a Mack dealership/service shop as well..maybe superdog knows the place i'm talking about?.............Mark

Probably near Mediapolis on US 61. There's ( at least was) an old farm place with MANY old trucks, Mack and otherwise. Not too far down the road was the Mack dealer. Came close to breaking my neck more than once, trying to take them all in, without stopping.

Mark,

You sure you didn't drive by my place?I'm just 6 miles north of the Mack dealer.I can't think of anywhere else around that has many trucks anymore.Maddeleno Trucking near Centerville used to have 15 or 20 asst. old Macks,along with a few others,but it got cleaned up quite awhile back.

Thats got to be your place then,on the right headed south? i seem to remember a stockade type fence and quite a few trucks sitting outside,and it was before the Mack dealship,but this has been 4-5 years ago,maybe longer........................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Thats got to be your place then,on the right headed south? i seem to remember a stockade type fence and quite a few trucks sitting outside,and it was before the Mack dealship,but this has been 4-5 years ago,maybe longer........................Mark

Yep,that's my little private slice of Heaven.Time doesn't allow me to keep it quite as neat and organized as I'd like,but it sure don't stop the tourists.I've had visitors from 38 states and 3 foreign countries tour my collection.You'd be surprised at the number of photographers that stop and take pics.There's 3 local ones that bring kids out for their senior pics with my old trucks.

Anyone ever contact or buy anything from them? I found them a few weeks ago in WOT also, I need a set of the old MACK mirrors from the 50's-60's to cleanup and put on my truck , Jay

I ordered a few hood trim parts for my B model, reasonably prices and should be here middle of next week. Shipping UPS in a PVC tube to save from damage. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Your right its an 800. Not really a big Mopar fan. I was looking for the rectangular turn signals for the local F.D. unit. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

Mine was quick and painless. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE