The Daughter:

Rob

My kiddo, "Nikki" is going into the hospital later tonight or early tomorrow as she is starting labor. Being already in excess of a week overdue. the dr. is going to induce her delivery within the next few hours.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Congrats Grandpa. Hope all goes well for Nikki and the baby.

Just think, You could buy another MACK and say its a baby gift. Momma would think so much of you for doing that.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Congratulations Rob!

...Just think, You could buy another MACK and say its a baby gift. Momma would think so much of you for doing that.

Prolly thinking more along the line of a mobile featuring gorillas and bears.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Congrats to all!! I agree you should get another Mack for your granchild to grow into... Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

6lbs, 9oz, measuring 19.5" at about 9:13 this morning. Extended period of labor for my daughter, (almost 27 hours). She is doing well and minor "concerns" with little Kinley.

She is truly a "miracle child" as doctor's never thought Nik could carry a pregnancy full term.

First thing I'm gonna teach her is how to tell mommy "No".

Thanks for the support and well wishes.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

6lbs, 9oz, measuring 19.5" at about 9:13 this morning. Extended period of labor for my daughter, (almost 27 hours). She is doing well and minor "concerns" with little Kinley.

She is truly a "miracle child" as doctor's never thought Nik could carry a pregnancy full term.

Rob

Great Rob, hope Nikki's doing well!- tell Kinley to e-mail me as soon as she's able, i'll teach her some cuss words to throw at Nikki.

(just kidding- Kinley, you should never disrespect your mother!..or father...or grandparents!)

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Great Rob, hope Nikki's doing well!- tell Kinley to e-mail me as soon as she's able, i'll teach her some cuss words to throw at Nikki.

(just kidding- Kinley, you should never disrespect your mother!..or father...or grandparents!)

Just got off the phone with Nik and you have been issued a virtual "slap" upside the head!

Rob

Rob

Congratulations Rob. Became a great-grandfather myself last month, life is good.

Russ

Going down to the ICU now. Last evening the ventilator came off and Kinley is breathing fully on her own now. Still have some testing over the next couple of weeks but all tests so far have come back normal. We are by no means "out of the woods" yet, but progress till this time has been substantially more favorable than first expected.

Rob

I brought up getting her a Mack for her very own. Nikki says she'll have to think on that one. "Momma", well, let's just say ole Rob wasn't quite "feeling the love".

Rob

Rob

A week late & 27 hours of labor? Sounds to me like the little one already has a good grasp on saying "NO!" to mommy... :whistling:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

A week late & 27 hours of labor? Sounds to me like the little one already has a good grasp on saying "NO!" to mommy... :whistling:

"Mommy" says she has to agree with you on that!!

Rob

Congrats to all!! Glad that everything is come along good! Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE