Heres A Problem:

Rob

Time to chainsaw Kalifornia off the continent and let it float away. An alternative would be put a border fence there instead.

you cant teach about the korean war . you cant teach about vieatnam irqa and god forbid the teach about the great men in the civil war but oll hell yes lets teach about fuel tank frank boys its time to lock and load.

No wonder high school grads now days cant do simple tasks such as math and simple english, they are too busy learning about something that will never do anything for them in the future.

-Disgusted citizen of the lower 47 states

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

you cant teach about the korean war . you cant teach about vieatnam irqa and god forbid the teach about the great men in the civil war but oll hell yes lets teach about fuel tank frank boys its time to lock and load.

im sorry but this really pisses me off you cant even say god in school or if they catch you praying your in big trouble unless your on a rug and have a towl on your head. I tell ya boys theres a book wrote about the shit thats going on and there aint to many pages left

ya,,,,couldnt believe what i was hearing,,since were on the subject,,in the bay area city employees are trying to get california funds to pay for there sex changes,,,,WTf,,it dont end,dont know if any one else heard that?bob

Lets see, Cali has an anti circumsision law, a law that protect ex cons the same as any minority, nancy pelossi, harry reed, they shut down the richest farm land in the country to protect a minnow, can't buy a dark color car because of global warming, they have santuary cites to protect the illegals and now this! No mention of God, no mention of American history. Hell, what do you expect from the same people who spit on me in 1972 for doing what Uncle Sam asked! I say cut the loose we would be better of and take the HNIC with em! Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

im sorry but this really pisses me off you cant even say god in school or if they catch you praying your in big trouble unless your on a rug and have a towl on your head. I tell ya boys theres a book wrote about the shit thats going on and there aint to many pages left

Amen brother! (bulldogman)

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Amen brother! (bulldogman)

It is a new law they passed. It' called the "Peter Puffer's Rule".

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Our sunday shool teacher told us for years about this time and now its here. The end times. Its now Gods will that this happens but God knew what fags and some of our political parties would do in the end and now it is here.I will not point my finger at the party thats killing us cause you guys are smating enough to know whats happening and the next few days is going to tell more how long we are here.Or at lest under a Democratic goverment.This president is trying hard as he can to ruin this nation. If that pisses any one off call me. Call me any thing you want as long as it saves this nation i will not care.This is not a domes day story but i beleive to be true.

glenn akers

Lets see, Cali has an anti circumsision law, a law that protect ex cons the same as any minority, nancy pelossi, harry reed, they shut down the richest farm land in the country to protect a minnow, can't buy a dark color car because of global warming, they have santuary cites to protect the illegals and now this! No mention of God, no mention of American history. Hell, what do you expect from the same people who spit on me in 1972 for doing what Uncle Sam asked! I say cut the loose we would be better of and take the HNIC with em! Paul

ya,,and im not forgetting ,if it falls off,,,my house might be on the water,and worth a fortune,,,(thanks for your services)bob

Our sunday shool teacher told us for years about this time and now its here. The end times. Its now Gods will that this happens but God knew what fags and some of our political parties would do in the end and now it is here.I will not point my finger at the party thats killing us cause you guys are smating enough to know whats happening and the next few days is going to tell more how long we are here.Or at lest under a Democratic goverment.This president is trying hard as he can to ruin this nation. If that pisses any one off call me. Call me any thing you want as long as it saves this nation i will not care.This is not a domes day story but i beleive to be true.

I believe it to be true too.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

like i said theres a book wrote about whats going on and there aint many pages left

aint it funny that most of the laws and crap that the gov puts on the whole nation starts in cali. 1 smog control on vehicles 2 closing private family owned land to save wildlife. dont get me wrong i like animals but when you destroy income,property,and lives to give animals more rights than the people in this country have theres something wrong about that 3 gay rights 4 freedom of religion (as long as it is the same as theres) or as long as it has nothing to do with the holy bible these are a few things that the people in this country can thank the state of cali for. joe

hi glenn, i could not have said it any better. i'm glad someone else knows it is being delivered.

be brave

mike