Macungie.. Who's Going?

My wife and I will be there and staying in the camping area. Look forward to meeting everyone and learning more about Mack trucks.

Denny

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

Hi,

After some diliberating with the wife ( that should be read "begging") I have clearance to go to Mucungie this year. I was wondering who all will be attending.

Morgan

aka b61 fred

too far away,babba,,,you,ll have to manage without me this time.lol...bob

The DW and I will be there. We are also staying in the camping area. I wanted to bring the 75A, but I need to be in New England the following week and I just couldn't justify the fuel money to go from VA to PA back to VA and than on to MA. Oh well; there's always next year.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

The DW and I will be there. We are also staying in the camping area. I wanted to bring the 75A, but I need to be in New England the following week and I just couldn't justify the fuel money to go from VA to PA back to VA and than on to MA. Oh well; there's always next year.

If you would be interested. We may be able to find a spot for you to park the 75A while you went further north. Let me know if this would interest you. Doug

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

Wish i could get the time off to go! but as they say,"you gotta make your hay while the sun is shining"! worst part is,that when i lived in Jersey i was only about 2 hours from Macungie,but i have NEVER been to the show! i am going to make a concerted effort to try and make it next year,just with the way i work its hard to plan anything,course i havent had what you would call a "vacation" in prolly 10 years or more!.............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I'll be there with the F.W.D. Firetruck. Only about 20 miles from the house, kinda hard for me NOT to go..!!!!!!

And as for SWMBO (she who must be obeyed) there are two shows a year that she knows not to screw with me over- Macungie, and the Pennsylvania Pump Primer's Muster in Harrisburg the second Saturdays in July.

All the other local car/truck shows I go to I "let her think" she is in control. :pat:

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Hi,

I plan to take pictures and plenty of them. I didn't take too many at South Bend because I feel it rude to make everybody wait while I fumble with the camera. At Macungie I will come down after supper or early in the morning to take pictures when not too many people are around. I haven't made a hotel booking yet, I was hoping that I could find one a little less expensive than what I have had to pay in the past. The wife would not go for the tent idea at all. We are going to leave beautiful Bloomfield IN (a.k.a. old truck retirement home) on Thursday about 3:30 PM and see how far I can go until I start sleep driving. It will be 11 hours and 700 miles according to the GPS. I wish I could take one of my trucks but It would cost too much, and none are really ready for the trip. I want to meet some people at this show, I have been several times but I am not overly forward and don't want to bother someone while their busy. Maybe I can take a name tag or something. I usually keep to myself and enjoy looking at all the old iron and taking a few pictures along the way. Hope to see you there!

Morgan a.k.a. b61fred

15 gears...no waiting!

Hi,

I plan to take pictures and plenty of them. I didn't take too many at South Bend because I feel it rude to make everybody wait while I fumble with the camera. At Macungie I will come down after supper or early in the morning to take pictures when not too many people are around. I haven't made a hotel booking yet, I was hoping that I could find one a little less expensive than what I have had to pay in the past. The wife would not go for the tent idea at all. We are going to leave beautiful Bloomfield IN (a.k.a. old truck retirement home) on Thursday about 3:30 PM and see how far I can go until I start sleep driving. It will be 11 hours and 700 miles according to the GPS. I wish I could take one of my trucks but It would cost too much, and none are really ready for the trip. I want to meet some people at this show, I have been several times but I am not overly forward and don't want to bother someone while their busy. Maybe I can take a name tag or something. I usually keep to myself and enjoy looking at all the old iron and taking a few pictures along the way. Hope to see you there!

Morgan a.k.a. b61fred

You could ride with me in the Jeep. I'll be toting a car hauler with some wheels, tires, and engine parts for David. Might be a couple hundred extra miles to go as I need to pick up some more parts on the way back.

Sleeping quarters or personal hygiene aren't the best as I usually stay in the Jeep till I can no longer stand the smell of my feet, I then either get a motel for a shower, or find a flush toilet and bar of soap for them.

We could meet up at Crawfordsville, IN and come right back to your place on the way back.

Oh yeah, I no longer "share the bear". Randy had her much too long and it was getting lonely around here.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

You could ride with me in the Jeep. I'll be toting a car hauler with some wheels, tires, and engine parts for David. Might be a couple hundred extra miles to go as I need to pick up some more parts on the way back.

Sleeping quarters or personal hygiene aren't the best as I usually stay in the Jeep till I can no longer stand the smell of my feet, I then either get a motel for a shower, or find a flush toilet and bar of soap for them.

We could meet up at Crawfordsville, IN and come right back to your place on the way back.

Oh yeah, I no longer "share the bear". Randy had her much too long and it was getting lonely around here.

Rob

Well Rob Thanks for the offer, but me and the Mrs. plan to make a weekend out of it. If you wanted to drive out with us that would be fine though, safty in numbers on the highway. I was going to see when Ron and Mike Bogan were going to drive out, I plan on taking the Crown Vic so we could pile in and go back and forth without hauling trailers and big trucks trough town. Just and Idea. How long are you going to be at the show? I think I will be there Fri-Sun. I got a name tag made for the show, I went to a tractor show today an had one made. Morgan

15 gears...no waiting!

Well Rob Thanks for the offer, but me and the Mrs. plan to make a weekend out of it. If you wanted to drive out with us that would be fine though, safty in numbers on the highway. I was going to see when Ron and Mike Bogan were going to drive out, I plan on taking the Crown Vic so we could pile in and go back and forth without hauling trailers and big trucks trough town. Just and Idea. How long are you going to be at the show? I think I will be there Fri-Sun. I got a name tag made for the show, I went to a tractor show today an had one made. Morgan

I figgered you'd be taking the car. I need to call you later tonight about another subject. I'm not certain how long I'll be at the show. Depends on who is there, and if I can get some parts brought to the show. I have both the week prior, and after off from work so no real hurry as far as I know, (at this point).

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Since I am relatively new to BMT and have never attended Macungie I would like to meet the forum members who are attending. It would be nice to put names and faces together. Is there a place where forum members hang out and socialize?

Denny

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

If you would be interested. We may be able to find a spot for you to park the 75A while you went further north. Let me know if this would interest you. Doug

Thanks for the offer, but I haven't figured out how to tow the fifth wheel RV and the GN with the Mack on it at the same time.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Every year BMT members meet at the registration booth to get a group photo. I never seem to make it because of duties. I would think that they will do it again this year. It is truly a fantastic show, check out photos from years past. Even the rain in '09 didn't stop us from having a great tiime!

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

Man I wish I could, We're having a surprise 70th birthday for Mom.. Her health is pretty bad, so we enjoy every year we can. So the trucks can wait, I'll spend time with my 5 other siblings and my Mom and Dad and all of my kids and My beautiful wife! Sunday I have to work my normal shift so that's out! Dad and I were going to run the Hot Rod up there to give it a good run. We'll try next year for sure.

post-8618-0-57235400-1307299862_thumb.jp

Edited by SAC B52