Macungie.. Who's Going?

See all of you at the Watts tent on Saturday. For those folks who are staying in the camping area: Look for a blue Chevy crew cab pulling a Cardinal fifth wheel with a couple of kayaks loaded on the truck. Believe me, you can't miss it. Stop by and say hello.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Underdog will be there, without a truck, unfortunately.

I took the F607T out to the Metro Jersey chapter ATHS show on June 5 and had a serious breakdown on the way home. I noticed some blow-by in the last couple weeks, more than usual, and I think I lost a piston, started hammering really bad 10 miles from home. We made it home OK on the tow truck, but I gotta pull the heads next week to see what's going on inside. Don't think it will be up & running again in time for Macungie. That was my only roadworthy antique. My Vision isn't old enough yet to sit at the grown-up table LOL.

I will wear a T-shirt with my F607 on the front, so all the friends I haven't met be sure to say hello. See you all there.

Gregg

see you all saturday at noon! My dad and I will be there minus the bmodel although we made it to watts last saturday to pick up some parts and shoot the breeze some with the truck. It was a nice ride through the tunnels aka nice and loud with brake lights in the mirrors ...If anyone is from around pittsburgh you'll know what i mean. lol

220cummins,

Where in the Pittsburgh area are you from? I live in Hubbard, OH, near Youngstown and my wife is from Houston, PA, 20 miles south of Pgh.

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

Well Rob Thanks for the offer, but me and the Mrs. plan to make a weekend out of it. If you wanted to drive out with us that would be fine though, safty in numbers on the highway. I was going to see when Ron and Mike Bogan were going to drive out, I plan on taking the Crown Vic so we could pile in and go back and forth without hauling trailers and big trucks trough town. Just and Idea. How long are you going to be at the show? I think I will be there Fri-Sun. I got a name tag made for the show, I went to a tractor show today an had one made. Morgan

Morgan, Mike and I were leaving wed. morning.i will be hauling Mikes F-Model he will be driving a pickup truck,wish we had a longer trailer to haul both. if you are looking for a motel theres a Super 8 one exit west of the Macungie exit. nice motel,last year around $80 a nite. we are staying at the Hamton Inn on st.rd. 100 a little pricey over $100 a nite.will be leaving sunday morning to come back home. i will see you out there. Ron

I'll see everyone over at the Watts tent at high noon on Saturday. But if anyone happens to be wandering over by the firetrucks, you can't miss me, I am the only F.W.D. firetruck (and the usually the only F.W.D. at the show for that matter) stop by and ask for me, my name is Randy.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

220cummins,

Where in the Pittsburgh area are you from? I live in Hubbard, OH, near Youngstown and my wife is from Houston, PA, 20 miles south of Pgh.

I'm west of pittsburgh by about 5 miles. About 15mins north of Houston called Carnegie right on 79. You should venture out to the PA Trolley Museum in Washington,Pa. Every September local ATCA pgh chapter holds a truck show. Its nothing like Macungie but its a nice time.

I'm west of pittsburgh by about 5 miles. About 15mins north of Houston called Carnegie right on 79. You should venture out to the PA Trolley Museum in Washington,Pa. Every September local ATCA pgh chapter holds a truck show. Its nothing like Macungie but its a nice time.

Thanks for the info on the Septeber show. What day is it? Look forward to meeting you in Macungie.

Denny

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

I'll prob. be there, but I have a question?? have any of you guys brought trucks? if so how do you go about doing so? I have one of my Brockways in PA not to far from the show.

thanks Ernie DS

Bulklhusk, many of the folks here, myself included, bring trucks. It's always best to pre-register ahead of time, to save yourself the wait in line if you arrive on Saturday morning, which sometimes can be a half-hour or more if you did not pre-register. However I believe the pre-registration period is over, so you really have no choice. Here is a link to the registration paperwork (highly recommend you fill it out ahead of time and bring it with you to save time) and the show grounds rules/regulations and maps. Just show up with your Brockway during the regulation times, pull in the driveway off of Route 100 (there will be people directing traffic and showing you where to go) and follwo the directions for NON pre-registered. You'll pay $15 and then go where they tell you to go.

http://www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org/docs/macungie2011.pdf

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Underdog will be there, without a truck, unfortunately.

I took the F607T out to the Metro Jersey chapter ATHS show on June 5 and had a serious breakdown on the way home. I noticed some blow-by in the last couple weeks, more than usual, and I think I lost a piston, started hammering really bad 10 miles from home. We made it home OK on the tow truck, but I gotta pull the heads next week to see what's going on inside. Don't think it will be up & running again in time for Macungie. That was my only roadworthy antique. My Vision isn't old enough yet to sit at the grown-up table LOL.

I will wear a T-shirt with my F607 on the front, so all the friends I haven't met be sure to say hello. See you all there.

Gregg

ill see you there i might know ya with out the shirt